My Aq's First Bit Of Gold

• The title was changed to My AQ's First Bit Of Gold.

Congrats on the gold. It took me a while to get my first gold as well. The conditions just dictate when we can reach the gold sometimes. From the sound of it, that area should produce more gold for you. Joe's battery is a must if you like to hunt worry free. I keep the stock batteries for back up, If I'm too lazy to charge Joe's. 😄 Not too bad on the junk targets too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to My Aq's First Bit Of Gold

It is always sweet to find gold for the first time with a new machine. Congrats on your find.

• Like 1

Congratulations on your first gold with the AQ.

HH

Mike

• Like 1

WTG Okra!! And sounds like your onto the "AQ" thing. I know there are faint signals with the "AQ" and there are faint "one way" signals..All very welcome when you know there is deep good targets. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

WTG Okra!! And sounds like your onto the "AQ" thing. I know there are faint signals with the "AQ" and there are faint "one way" signals..All very welcome when you know there is deep good targets. 

Hmmm... I did pass on some faint one way signals thinking they were probably bad. I'll start digging those in the near future. Was just kinda concentrating on the X pattern good signals. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the AU earring!  FT had my headphones for three weeks and then sent them back saying that they couldn't find anything wrong with them and I am still have the same problem you described.  My fault that I didn't send the whole thing in.