Orx Settings For Jewelry?

im planning to actively hunt for jewelry over the next year. I have an equinox 600 and XP Orx. The Orx has 9” X35 and 9” hf coils. I wondering if anyone can  recommend settings / programs for jewelry hunting?  
thanks 

With the Orx I would use the 9" hf coil. Frequency 28-28.8 khz and 54 khz. The mode and sensitivity is up to you. Start with disc where foil is disc'ed out. That way you can see if there is any rings and if you get any rings try dropping your disc to 7 that disc's out nails. Then you can see if there is any small gold. I haven't had any gold or silver rings that id in the foil range.

With the Equinox I would start with Park 1, I would use 2 tone ( I know everybody like 50 tones ), I like Recovery 4 and Iron Mask F2 0. Tone break I set above foil. Don't dig foil till you get a ring then go thru with the 6" coil in Park 2 or Gold 1 or 2 and see if there is any small gold.

My hunting is in lakes and I dig everything above nails.

• Like 2

The 2 combinations that i use are the Deus with the HF elliptical coil but the HF9'' coil is just as good,80khz using the Hot programme and the the XY screen,deadly on small gold and silver items which of course cover what you are looking for jewellery etc.

I also use the Nox with the 6'' coil in AM mode and field 1,either 2 or 5 tones but for me 50 tones gives me overload,although the Deus can give my ears a bashing i find it easier than 50 tones on the Nox.

The setup i would still pick up as i am leaving home would be the Deus using the HF coil,great target separation and the added bonus of that much higher 80khz which is absolutely ideal for small gold jewellery.

• Like 1