For Sale The Nugget Shooter's Field Guide

If you would like to increase your knowledge on geology relating to detecting for gold to improve your odds of finding nuggets then please, buy my book. There are things in this book that I talk about that you never knew about, relating to detecting for gold. Find out about the Townes Theory and  how it can put you over more nuggets. Do you already know what Mass Wasting is? Whether you do or not, find out how these events can increase your gold detecting locations, and skills to find gold deposit you never thought of before.

https://goldseekerbooks.com

Screenshot_20201125-144240~2.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Reese, 

I went to purchase one of these and to see what shipping to Australia might be.  $168 just for shipping and I assume that is US $ 😳🤣 

Do you have anyone distributing in Aus?  Anyway of getting it a bit cheaper?   I wonder if JP, Nenad or SteelPat might be interested?

Cheers, N.E.   

Hey Northeast  

Just out of interest let me check with the USPS on the cost of shipping a book to you . If you will PM your zip code or whatever code you use to get your mail.

In the past I’ve sent items to other countries but what you said is higher than a cats back .

I’d say the book is a pound or less to ship . Just maybe Goldseeker5000 can help us with the shipping weight.

Chuck 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

If you will PM your zip code

3737 is my post code in Australia Chuck.  Much appreciated. 

6 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

is higher than a cats back

That’s a new one to me  🤣

• Goldseeker5000 changed the title to The Nugget Shooter's Field Guide

It is registered at just a hair under 1 lb. I would love to find cheaper shipping to Australia and New Zealand. I had a guy from Turkey that wanted to get a book. Same shipping price range. $150-$160

• Like 1

Northeast and Goldseeker 5000 

I was told that the cost of a pound or maybe a little less would run about 12.50 to say as much as 20.00. His last words was at the most 25.00. I think if it will fit in a 8X11 envelope may keep it under 18.00 but won’t know until you walk in the PO with it.

Goldseeker5000 will your site take a debit card? I’m thinking about ordering 4 copies.

I’m PM both of you!

Chuck 

• Like 2

Yes it will. It is very easy. Just type in 4 in quantity box. It will give you the total then hit check out or whatever it says then it will as for address and it will move to next part. It is fast and easy.

• Similar Content

• By DB1000
      Saw them on Ebay for 750.00 Asking 650.00. Mint Cond. Also selling Regular DFX for 500.00 also in exc cond. AA battery holders, Charging transformers and batteries included. 

• By The Seeker
      I’m selling my Impulse AQ because I was never able to figure out which way to turn the pots/dials, it’s way too complicated for me. You need to have a 4th grade intelligence level to understand it and sadly I fall way short. It’s akin to rocket science for someone like me.
      The detector is used and has been sent once to FT for a faulty sensitivity pot. During transportation it’s always laying in the back seat so it doesn’t get banged up. Price is $1825 plus 3.9% PayPal fees shipped for everything pictured plus original box. Thanks for looking and HH.

• By Steve Herschbach
      All items in very good to great condition. This detector is hard to find with all four coils that were made for it, here is the complete collection. Click or double click photos below for larger versions.
      Product report and gold found with this detector

The items and what they sell for new:
      White's Goldmaster 24K with 10" DD coil (no scuff cover) and AA battery pack (batteries not included) $799 (warranty expired)
      Nicad battery and charger for 24K $75
      6" round concentric coil (no scuff cover) $138
      4" x 6" DD coil (with scuff cover) $165
      8" x 14" DD coil (no scuff cover) $229
      Two spare lower rods with washers and coil bolts ($20 each) $40
      DetectorPro Nugget Buster NDT headphones with spare cord $135
      White's Detector Carry Bag $39
      White's Long Rucksack $35
      $1655 value, shipped via free USPS Priority Mail, for $799, PayPal
    • By WesD
      GPZ 19" Coil
      Posting for a friend.  $800 or best offer
      located in Placerville area CA
      Please email him for more details, or message me.
      oleandersen.andersen84@gmail.com

• By GotAU?
      Brand new condition never used (I only opened this package to check the fit, but never used it as I sold the SDC). It’s a heavier duty coil cover than the stock SDC-2300 8” coil,  and better fitting. $25 shipped (Check or Paypal OK.)
    • By HotSauce
      Offering 2.2 Grams of California gold form the Sierra foothills. 145.00 includes shipping.