Erik Finds A Huge Gold Nugget!

34 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

an amazing find

Thanks a million Steve, your support always means a lot.. the shaking was because of my uncontrollable excitement at finding my first nugget! I can't describe the feeling.. I doubt I'll ever get over it..

ps.. do you know anyone who I can sell it to? cash only..  

• Haha 4

Man, i almost got motion sickness watching that!🤮 👍👍

• Like 2

I humbly apologize for this video, not just because of all the shaking but mainly because it’s a FRAUD..

Yes, that’s right! I admit it.. I know it’s very hard to tell but the huge ‘nugget’ is really a concrete garden statue that I spray-painted with gold paint.. I buried a bag of silver coins underneath it to make the detector sound nice and loud to complete the deception.. I’m surprised everyone fell for it, there were clues everywhere.. If you can get past all the shaking you can see the paint can early in the video..

I would also like to apologize to all those high bidders, I realize kangaroo shaped nuggets are extremely rare and valuable and I’m very sorry to have gotten your hopes up.. also if I ever find a real nugget I doubt I’d ever sell it.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Erik Oostra said:

I humbly apologize for this video, not just because of all the shaking but mainly because it’s a FRAUD..

Yes, that’s right! I admit it.. I know it’s very hard to tell but the huge ‘nugget’ is really a concrete garden statue that I spray-painted with gold paint.. I buried a bag of silver coins underneath it to make the detector sound nice and loud to complete the deception.. I’m surprised everyone fell for it, there were clues everywhere.. If you can get past all the shaking you can see the paint can early in the video..

I would also like to apologize to all those high bidders, I realize kangaroo shaped nuggets are extremely rare and valuable and I’m very sorry to have gotten your hopes up.. also if I ever find a real nugget I doubt I’d ever sell it.. 

Erik,

You mean there's MORE TREASURE than just that huge gold nugget !?  There's silver coins as well ? !!!!  That's Amazing . . . . 

Nothing wrong with the 'shaky cam', it worked for all of the Jason Bourne movies, it can work for you too. . . .  

A big thumbs up! 

Rich 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Erik Oostra said:

I humbly apologize for this video, not just because of all the shaking but mainly because it’s a FRAUD.

Mr. Oostra. Sir!

Your fraudulent video has wasted nearly a minute of my life. Furthermore it caused my to book a non refundable passage on the next steamer sailing for Australia. For the lost precious minute I hold Mr. Herschbach responsible and for the cost of my steamer fare I hold you responsible and expect compensation - in gold.  There needs to be a firm rule against spoof posts on this site.

3 hours ago, klunker said:

for the cost of my steamer fare I hold you responsible and expect compensation - in gold

Dear Mr Klunker

There's a carrier pigeon on its way to you with a large kangaroo shaped nugget.. It should be there in a few months.. If you need your compensation a bit faster, I suggest you break out the gold spray-paint and spray a few pebbles.. Even the most experienced detectorist won't have a clue..

Best regards,

Sir Erik

• Haha 2