Gold 29 And 30 For The Year...

Great gold finds! What's going on with your AQ headphones? I'm awaiting my AQ and was wondering what to look for....

Bill

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cobill said:

Great gold finds! What's going on with your AQ headphones? I'm awaiting my AQ and was wondering what to look for....

Bill

Audio.  The wired side and if you touch the headphone connector or the cable near the connector you get a lot of static.  The audio is intermittent.  Letting them figure out whether it is headphone or detector related.  

3 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Boom!! Love the cross! And that's a great year on the Gold!!

Good year for me for sure.  First year of retirement and I am trying to figure the whole beach/sand/surf/tide scenarios out.  Also my So Cal scenery ain't bad either!!! (all year long)😎  

• Like 1

Nice finds especially with the gold. Hope your AQ is an easy fix and the last time needing it.

3 hours ago, cuniagau said:

Good year for me for sure.  First year of retirement and I am trying to figure the whole beach/sand/surf/tide scenarios out.  Also my So Cal scenery ain't bad either!!! (all year long)😎  

I've been retired 6 years and to this day I can say, unless there is a good storm..I have not figured it out. I do know what to look for when I'm out in the water but as far as regular winds, water levels, tides, direction of the beach and so on...there effect and me predicting the outcome ..I am still scratching my head. I do see patterns, and can work with them...but still a long ways to go.

As far as scenery...bleak 

• Like 1

Nice gold!! Get it while it's hot 😄 It sucks about your headphones. I had the same issue but because of Covid I sent mine to Tony to repair. I didn't want to have them held up because of Covid work restrictions at FT and other companies.  All those tiny diamonds must have looked nice in the sun and sand!

• Like 1