MDT Find Of The Day

dewcon4414

This ain’t much 10k 2.2 grams with fake stones.  Weather is changing and I’ve just been busier than I need to be. 49 when I got to the beach with a stupid wind.... hit the water and to me not having been in it ... it was cool.   Never seen another person swinging a coil anywhere.  So looks like some are waiting for more sun.   Dug a couple more trash ring.... and very few targets.  You just have to find the targets now and move a littler slower.

761AEB32-9FB9-420A-BA54-A864E6679C82.jpeg

• Like 7

Ill not complain about finding gold ..... especially this time of the year.   Couple of plus' is .... few hunter except on warm sunny days more water movement, and larger tide swings moves things around.   You just have to find the beginning of those cuts or the end where stuff gets sand moved off.    We have truck loads in there right now ...... then the past couple of years we have really gone thru beach renurishment.    First thing that happens is......  a lot of that sand end up in the water and slowly moves South near shore.   You end up doing more recent drop hunting unless we get a huge storm/hurricane.   The beach also has to redesign its self.  So there is an advantage for the local hunters knowing the beach...... knowing what it looked like during the season changes and where the rips, cuts and pile ups were.

• Like 1

Nice looking ring there Dewey! You certainly earn everyone you find. I know how you hunt and it's not a willy nilly quick sweep up and down the beach. Congrats!

Thanks everyone.   Bob, buddy you are Mr. clean sweep lol.   YOu and that AQ seem to be doing well for what it is out there right now.   My issue right now is .... TIME.   Im not finding enough of it when the water is calm enough to get in.   Im still hoping this 12" coil thats coming will get me closer in depth to your AQ buddy.   Then if i can catch you on the beach we will drop a ring down a hole for some testing.  Good Luck out there.