The First Ten Days

beatup

Fantastic hunt for sure with some very nice finds.

How much did it weigh?

Good luck on your next hunt and please take me with you.

• Like 1

It is good to see some recent gold that I don't have to put my glasses on to see. I hope you realizes that after the rest of the crew sees those bits it will be crowded out there on the gold fields.🤑 

• Like 1

The Beatup Bros have got the jump on me now.  I'm grounded for at least a week maybe more.  My household might have been exposed to the "RONA" and can't get tested till Thursday.  My son has minor symptoms after several people in his shop tested positive.   Just when the weather is really perfect and I was dusting off that Russian coil.  

• Like 1

Very nice work beatup, it's great when hard work pays off !!!!

• Like 1

Now now...lets get this straight.  Beautiful dark rich looking gold and I love the ones with the clean milky white quartz.

But....You digging nuggets the size of a quarter?  What kind of skill does that take?  Anyone could find those klunkers as those bruts usually sounds off like a beer can.  We want to see the Skill Nuggets like Simon, Lunk and Jasong show off.  That shows us all how good you really are.  Actually you do have some small ones.

Just giving you a bad time as I am starting to have detecting withdrawals up here in Frozen Idaho.

Job well done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1