What's Better Than Half Of A Cartier Bracelet?

Compass

What a story!  Minelab will love it and give you find of the month ... hope the loser doesn't see it!  haha

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kac said:

Knew you would go back hehe, way to go congrats!

Thanks Kac, It was already a favorite location of mine but not one that I would go to on every single hunt as I have now done for over 2 months. Maybe now I can start hunting other beaches again. 😉

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, mn90403 said:

What a story!  Minelab will love it and give you find of the month ... hope the loser doesn't see it!  haha

Mitchel

Thanks Mitchel, I do have a couple of Minelabs but I should have mentioned that both bracelet halves were found with my White's TDI Beachhunter. If someone can prove that it was theirs I wouldn't have a problem with returning it (depending on who they voted for, of course.....haha).

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, cuniagau said:

OUTSTANDING!!!

Thanks cuniagau, I know that 2020 has been a dreadful year for so many but I and my family have been fortunate. Metal detecting wise it's been my most memorable year out of 50 and this latest find seems a perfect way to close it out.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Compass said:

Thanks cuniagau, I know that 2020 has been a dreadful year for so many but I and my family have been fortunate. Metal detecting wise it's been my most memorable year out of 50 and this latest find seems a perfect way to close it out.

The year is not over yet!

• Like 2

Quite the finish to a story that didn't really need one since the first half was a treasure find all on its own.  But it's quite the bonus.  I notice some commonalities of your perseverant search with famous treasure caches:

1) Was it ever lost in the first place?

2) If lost, has it already been found?

3) If not yet found, is it even findable?

4) If findable, is it worth the effort?

Yes, yes, yes, (and apparently) yes!

1 hour ago, Compass said:

Both bracelet halves were found with my White's TDI Beachhunter.

I don't know if Garrett Searcher would consider this for their monthly publication as (AFAIK) Garrett hasn't revealed their plans for their acquisition of White's assets.  Who knows, it might even inspire them to re-issue the TDI Series....  "Cats already out of the bag" so maybe dropping them a note could lead to something positive.

• Like 3