How Is Impulse Packed In The Box?

Does anyone have a picture of an AQ just slipped out of the box before it is taken off the 'board?'  I need to send mine back and I want to repack it the way it came to me and I didn't take a picture.

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

I took a pic of one side of the insert. The other side was not much to see so I did not take a pic of it. 

IMG_3632.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Does anyone have a picture of an AQ just slipped out of the box before it is taken off the 'board?'  I need to send mine back and I want to repack it the way it came to me and I didn't take a picture.

Why do you need to send your's back? Seems like there may be a QC problem?

Bill

6 hours ago, cobill said:

Why do you need to send your's back? Seems like there may be a QC problem?

Bill

I can't get a threshold.

I've found some stuff without it (4 hunts/12 hours) but I was told I needed it checked out.

This is .925 Italy but probably gold plated/colored and the pendant does not give the gold tone but gives the lower coin sound in tone mode.

I know a few thats went back..... isnt there just 30ish out.  So id say it could be higher than that.   It also seems less are using them as a daily use machine..... nothing takes the tole on a machine like HOURS in the salt water.   I think both me and Joe can attest to that.   If its going to break or fail thats the most likely place.   Rarely had an issue with a machine when i dirt hunted.  Man that changed.... no matter the machine.   What matters at this point is the warranty..... as well as the length.... and right now with the virus especially in Tx having the crew and ability to get them in and out .

On 12/17/2020 at 12:43 AM, mn90403 said:

I can't get a threshold.

I've found some stuff without it (4 hunts/12 hours) but I was told I needed it checked out.

Question ..Did it come from the factory like that or after being used? No doubt if there is no threshold, It will cost you deep faints and a good reason to get it fixed. Most of the gold I've dug with the AQ has been nothing more then a murmur in the threshold ..some even in one direction of the swing only. And they were insanely deep target. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've never had a threshold.

• Oh my! 1

Well ... I've got some skin in the game now.  I consider it 'unfortunate' that I can't hear a threshold when I received it but I'll be 'ok' with a working unit after the New Year.  The unit has been sent back as of today.

I had an Equinox 800 fail on me and it had to be replaced because of a faulty switch. 

Switch happens.  (Pun intended!)

Mitchel

• Like 4

It would have been challenging for those overseas at this point even with the warranty.  Another issue is resale..... there is no warranty even on a like new machines.  So you need to get a GOOD deal with the expectation .... it might have to go back on your coin.