How Is Impulse Packed In The Box?

2 minutes ago, Carolina said:

Do you mind telling the issue ? Thanks either way.

The volume control has not been working properly for awhile. Same amount of volume was heard on approximately the 2 through 8 position. Crackling static sound when turning it and now it is on loud as soon as the machine is turned on and slowly dies down in pitch until an object is detected and then continues loud again and then gradually goes down. 

• Oh my! 1

3 hours ago, okara gold said:

The volume control has not been working properly for awhile. Same amount of volume was heard on approximately the 2 through 8 position. Crackling static sound when turning it and now it is on loud as soon as the machine is turned on and slowly dies down in pitch until an object is detected and then continues loud again and then gradually goes down. 

Good luck on the turn around time. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

I agree Bob ...if it takes that same amount of time that really bites into warranty time.   Maybe it will keep you off the beach thou and I can get some gold 😂.   Right now you need a snorkel when you step off the high bank beaches.... tides are deep.

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

I agree Bob ...if it takes that same amount of time that really bites into warranty time.   Maybe it will keep you off the beach thou and I can get some gold 😂.   Right now you need a snorkel when you step off the high bank beaches.... tides are deep.

Nice try about keeping me off the beach😆 but I have another machine all charged up and ready to go. I did hunt in the water yesterday and as soon as I stepped off the beach it was up to my chest and cold. 61 degree water and a 3 mm wetsuit with additional 3mm top and my hands got numb. Need gloves now. Deep trough but not much in it. 

• Like 1