New Type Of Detection?

Been thinking of different ways to detect gold and thought of a theory i would like feed bback on.

everything has a resonant frequency, right?

Why not bombard ground at golds nuclear magnetic resonace frequency and use ssiesmic sensors to find the target area?

Hhhmmm..... what do you smart people out there think?

Dammit Jim, I'm a prospector, not a nuclear physicist!

• Like 1

Some time ago there were ads in mining J for such a thing. I saved them (in my wood stove) along with the ads for long distance locators made from transistor radio antennas and pocket calculators.

A gismo that could read the speed of an electron around a nucleus would probably weigh more than a GPZ 7000 and cost nearly as much.

PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE as I am not a smart people.

• Like 2

Also, i dont think i would attempt to read the speed of the electron, merely exite it and locate the corresponding siesmic activity. granted hf freq. generators could be expesive and dangerous-im just sharing my brain-farts with others in search of new angles at which to look from.

thanks for posting up guys!

Probably 10 years ago + -. Called "Molecular Frequency Detectors". I have seen some convincing demonstrations with rods, and some spectacular failures, so i don't discount their use by some people.

A long time ago, my father used a system were you put steel stakes in the ground, connected these stakes to a frequency generator and was able to locate high grade chrome pockets. C. Ralph could probably explain how this worked. I've often thought this could be adapted to nugget hunting.

Self Potential Method

HANDBOOK OF GEOPHYSICAL PROSPECTING

METHODS FOR THE ALASKAN PROSPECTOR

http://pubs.dggsalaskagov.us/webpubs/mirl/report_no/text/mirl_n19.pdf

Page 22

Review of Compass Depth Doubler by Gordon Zahara

http://compass-metal-detector-forum.548136.n2.nabble.com/Compass-Depth-Multiplier-Field-Test-td4407130.html

• Like 1