New Type Of Detection?

Seems most of the science for something like this has already been done, at least the articles i found seem to me to indicate so. And after having read a little it might be able to be done without aid of siesmic sensors.

Another case of "should have googled it first".

Thank you to those who posted.

Scott-hope that i didnt sound fececious with those comments, heard a vague referance about those rods and a silk shirt and hair standing on its end. Also think that the rod with hemp/silk/other organic sheet-type material wrapped with the gold wire(ends having tails bent to 90° of the rod) may be fun to try.

(The smart people comment was meant to compell those persons who know to post up. no disrespect intended.

Happy holidays and best wishes.

What about Resistivity? Some treasure hunters put metal rods in the ground hooked up to a fancy VOM meter. If more resistance than the surrounding ground is determined, there might be a buried item or structure there, is how I understood it. I think even archaeologists use this method. Dunno if it would work on gold nuggets, they might be too small, might work for an ore vein tho?

Steve,

Think they will send you a demo to review? :)

http://ldgolddetector.com/product/omnitron-anderson-rods

They would not want to do that. I guess it would be more accurate to say I would not be interested.

Tom, resistivity is covered in the link I posted above and will post here again. Anything in this report I would consider legit. I would question anything that is not. Just my opinion.

Self Potential Method

HANDBOOK OF GEOPHYSICAL PROSPECTING

METHODS FOR THE ALASKAN PROSPECTOR

http://pubs.dggsalaskagov.us/webpubs/mirl/report_no/text/mirl_n19.pdf