GPZ 7000, Gold Everywhere, Reno And So Much More..

9 hours ago, LuckyLundy said:

You keep that dream and the adventure of the hunt!  Your armed and dangerous to any Nugget now, you’ll find your Huckleberry Nugget soon.  If not touch base with me, I’ll give you a pointy finger!

Rick

If we're not trying we're dying. It's truly a strange trip to be back in the US, for a million different reasons, with passion and necessity, for the strange times and the unforeseen coming future, as Plato said... History repeats, it's not such a bad idea to let the Gold Rush history repeat.. if not for all the people in this room, it is definitely going to repeat for my family and kids. Up there with giving them a fish to feed them for the day or teaching them to fish to feed them for their life, replace those keywords with gold 🙂 whatever happens ... There should be enough gold to go around. And if they can't get it, we can't get it, that must mean we didn't try hard enough. Look at what the old timers did was so little. if I could see further it is from standing on the shoulders of giants.. I'm all ears gratefully 🙂

9 hours ago, Hard Prospector said:

Record post it would seem, had to make more tea before finished reading!  Its all in the adventure, and welcome aboard. 

Good luck and stay safe

Hey it's amazing that somebody read it 🙂 the wonders of voice typing with Google. There might be a million mistakes, as I really didn't have the time to read it myself. I hope the Google kept up okay. It is a great adventure. Thanks for your wishes and have a great holiday with your family. Good luck out there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

Great introductory post, I had to make a coffee at half time 🙂

I don't think you'll find a way to get the Fisher pinpointer to play nicely with your GPZ, believe me I've tried with it and others, it's why I've been in pursuit of the best prospecting pin pointer, especially one compatible with the GPZ and so far for playing friendly with the GPZ it's the Minelab Profind 35 but I'm not ready to call it yet, more to try 🙂

Hey thanks for your reply. Yeah I really need to find out about that pinpointer. It's a real time server. I think the fisher are pinpointer is actually quite good...... I haven't had the time yet to try to change the channel on the GPZ after turning on the pin pointer, and I haven't tried to turn on the pin pointer before turning on the GPZ and doing the reset. I know that the Fisher has an ability to set channels. But the morse code like cryptic channel selection is something I need to reread about. When I was using it with my fisher f 75 I never even understood the reason I have different channels on it, until I realized after getting the GPZ that it changes different channels to avoid EMF. So much to learn about this stuff. When I figure it out I'll put a post up about it. I haven't even had a chance to search yet. Needing more minutes in my day .. happy holidays to you and your family. Good luck out there.

Mr. and Mrs. Robert Eaton Jr.

I can see from your post that I now have serious competition for not only multi ounce sun bakers in this area but also for the really big nuggets hiding at great depths. I can also see that I have competition for stories that some Philistines here seem to always have doubts about the absolute truth thereof.

I will give you fair warning here and now that I have the entirety of Plumas county under claim. Should you attempt to sneak into my area with a detector (I have spies at the state line inspection station) you may very well learn why there are so many spent cartridges and old bullets scattered about in the supper rich detecting places.

And welcome the the forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome Robert Eaton Jr. Your first post is long enough to go for 2 Crowns. Hope for the best of your detecting future. Keep on keeping on!

• Thanks 1