In 1860 The Chinese Population Of Virginia City Was 11 , 1870 711, Now A Little More.. So Much To Learn Together.

• The title was changed to In 1860 The Chinese Population Of Virginia City Was 11 , 1870 711, Now A Little More.. So Much To Learn Together.

Great to read the adventure of you and your family on these outings, and I wish you luck on your next hunts.

You can always attach your photos here when you do your writing. Just drag them to the box where you write, or click on choose files. That will make it easier for people to see everything without having to go to an external link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great job Robert,

Awsome family outing! Keep up the good work!👍👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rob I enjoy your post especially your photo of the kids be involved in prospecting. I included a photo of my youngest son taken years ago. He is now 48 years old and had a go with a metal detector, but got married and had 4 kids at a very young age. Married responsibilities and distant form gold areas prevented him taken up gold prospecting.

The photo was taken in a very deep mine shaft area. What he did was hid in a shallow hole and shouted help. This caused his Mum to panic thinking that he fell down a deep shaft. We had a big laugh afterwards and he avoided a decent hit for his Mum.😀

1079037640_Book2-209.thumb.jpg.46c8b7bb92d87b3d8c2523604187bbb7.jpg  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, geof_junk said:

Rob I enjoy your post especially your photo of the kids be involved in prospecting. I included a photo of my youngest son taken years ago. He is now 48 years old and had a go with a metal detector, but got married and had 4 kids at a very young age. Married responsibilities and distant form gold areas prevented him taken up gold prospecting.

The photo was taken in a very deep mine shaft area. What he did was hid in a shallow hole and shouted help. This caused his Mum to panic thinking that he fell down a deep shaft. We had a big laugh afterwards and he avoided a decent hit for his Mum.😀

1079037640_Book2-209.thumb.jpg.46c8b7bb92d87b3d8c2523604187bbb7.jpg  

Hey 3 years of my older brother 🙂 I hope he can get back into it. The gold will always be waiting for him. Actually you know I was thinking, it'd be really cool if we had kids prospecting days. If anybody ever sets up a get together for all the kids, let me know. I'd like to get those kids on the list. 

• Like 2

Looks cold out there Robert, good on you for not letting the weather stop you from hunting. As always, good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Rob your teaching your sons well in the best classroom in the world-Mother Nature. When your in your rocking chair years from now  you will realise you already found gold that day but which no gold can buy, the joy of sharing this great adventure we call life with your sons and a big smile will come over you....