Hello From Mile-high Arizona

Libertas

Hi all. I've been detector prospecting since 2003, but I moved to AZ in 2015 and took some time away for business and other hobbies. I'm back at it for both gold and coin detecting.

Great to see all the good info here! I’m hoping to meet some other Roadrunner members in Yavapai county. 

Thanks!

• Like 3

Welcome aboard and glad to have you here.

Looks like you have some good equipment to use so please save some gold for me when I get a chance to get out there.

Please post some photos of your finds when you get some so we can all enjoy them.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1

Hello Libertas,

Glad you found the forum! Looks like you have the equipment to get the job done in AZ! Would love to get out that way again one day! Wish you much luck with the nugget hunting, but especially the coins! I love those well preserved coins found out there! Be safe, and good luck!👍👍

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome to all that posted!  I appreciate it.

• Like 1

• IMG_20201223_123039972.thumb.jpg.1339df77ed30531038c13aa7dc916d3e.jpgWelcome, I have no idea why this photo inverted! Maybe it's a california thing.
  •  

Tmox,

Is that your CA plate?

Mine:

nAk1u6Zl.jpg

It is! Sadly not that many people get it but the ones that do love it.

Tim

I lived in SoCal until 2015 & could not handle the business/political environment there any longer. Luckily you live in an area of CA that might be Jefferson some day!