I see the limited AQ for sale over seas now on Joan Allen detectors. $1377.00 cheaper than I paid. 

• Oh my! 1

8 hours ago, Badger-NH said:

It's a pre-order. Same as they did with the Equinox.  https://joanallen.co.uk/fisher-impulse-pre-order.html

That’s correct but nevertheless for sale overseas for the limited.

I thought the LIMITED was just that limited and limited to the US?   Dont know how it can be pre-order if its LIMITED to the US.  Right now it doesnt seem Fisher has the ability to roll a lot of um out.  Thats an awfully good price that im sure a lot of the guys would rather have paid.   Seems they have a few bugs to work out as well.   Do they have a repair shop overseas?  

Yes .......i ll wait for the finalised version,in case i want to buy one............other machine are coming out right left in center we are on this side of things blessed,on the other end this crap virus aint over yet ..........

Anyway Joan Allen will have my money as they were particularly good to me on a few occasion and they are kind of local.....

RR

I doubt they are taking pre-orders for the Limited unless Fisher needs to get rid of the remainder of the 100 units that Rick hasn't been able to sell. I'd say they are just using the info sheet for the Limited because nothing else is available yet for the for the final machine.

The 1000 pounds is the down payment. The finalized version should be available in a few months.

Europe also charges a VAT upon checkout. The UK VAT is 18% added to the price.

I am on Rick's list for a second unit and my number is around 70-75 as a best guess, so....there are not many units left if they even make it to the 90-99 units in manufacturing. 

I’m waiting on the production model.  More info coming out on performance and of course quirks.   Which I’m sure are being addressed.  Sure do like Joes battery really has made the machine worth having.  Keep things standard....simple... like easy headphone connectors and the battery life Joe added.  Has that 6” coil that was expected in September came out yet?  Hopefully after the shots get out things can get shaking

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

I’m waiting on the production model.  More info coming out on performance and of course quirks.   Which I’m sure are being addressed.  Sure do like Joes battery really has made the machine worth having.  Keep things standard....simple... like easy headphone connectors and the battery life Joe added.  Has that 6” coil that was expected in September came out yet?  Hopefully after the shots get out things can get shaking

I think it’s an 8” coil not 6” and I know it has been tested. To small for my liking so I have gone other routes. Merry Christmas Dew.

• Like 1