Yea I'm waiting for the production model as well at this point. Glad I held off on the limited after hearing about the battery life and wire issues. And after preliminary reviews I'll probably just wait for the prospector version which should be better suited for my use.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Carolina said:

I think it’s an 8” coil not 6” and I know it has been tested. To small for my liking so I have gone other routes. Merry Christmas Dew.

Thomas Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Thomas.  

8” that’s good ... I may have it confused with another detector.  I know its been out there in the water I’d like to see a picture of it?

• Oh my! 1

Oooooo Joe going to be in time out lol.   Thanks Joe, i like the looks of that..... all of that.  Well except i still would prefer to have that cable on the right hand side to cut down on coil vibration.  Which id guess gets picked up on such a sensitive machine.  Get them kinks worked out buddy before the production model gets to my door.  By the way...... Merry Christmas to you to Joe.

• Like 1

Since I saw the first photos of the impulse I knew that the position of the cables at the rear of the armrest was going to be a problem.  I'm glad it changed

• Like 1

Price I paid for this detector was just fine.   Great detector--we have a great future together!

cjc

• Like 3

Clive i dont disagree..... but is it worth it to pay an additional grand for those not quite using it as much?   I do like the design that Joes showing..... im hoping Joe has a battery for it as well.   The 8" will be an interesting addition if the depths right.   I seen JoanAnn is taking pre-orders.  You know those are diehard hunters on that list with no expected time-frame out yet.... or they know some thing the US dealers dont?   Id drop a little money on a pre-order if it would give us a time-frame.   Especially with money being tight for a lot of hunters this year.  Ive been on a roll spending money on..... big projects around the home..... so whats a little more lol.

10 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Clive i dont disagree..... but is it worth it to pay an additional grand for those not quite using it as much?   I do like the design that Joes showing..... im hoping Joe has a battery for it as well.   The 8" will be an interesting addition if the depths right.   I seen JoanAnn is taking pre-orders.  You know those are diehard hunters on that list with no expected time-frame out yet.... or they know some thing the US dealers dont?   Id drop a little money on a pre-order if it would give us a time-frame.   Especially with money being tight for a lot of hunters this year.  Ive been on a roll spending money on..... big projects around the home..... so whats a little more lol.

Dewcon with these machines--if you have the good proven ground that a lot of gold has come from--the sooner you are out there diggign the better.  I think the  key is--it has to be a LOT better than what's been used there before--like when the Dual Field came out.  I know you have some good sites down there--give it a spin! clive