Still on the list for the Limited. At least I think I still am. I'm not sure how many are out there or how many they're going to make. The way things are going the production model will be out before my number comes up.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Clive i dont disagree..... but is it worth it to pay an additional grand for those not quite using it as much?   I do like the design that Joes showing..... im hoping Joe has a battery for it as well.   The 8" will be an interesting addition if the depths right.   I seen JoanAnn is taking pre-orders.  You know those are diehard hunters on that list with no expected time-frame out yet.... or they know some thing the US dealers dont?   Id drop a little money on a pre-order if it would give us a time-frame.   Especially with money being tight for a lot of hunters this year.  Ive been on a roll spending money on..... big projects around the home..... so whats a little more lol.

I’m curious where you saw an additional grand for the next version? I have not seen a price yet. Thanks

Thomas..... i have NOT seen a final price .... but they have stressed its going to be much more expensive.  Thus the number buddy.   Im expecting it to be between $2200 and $2500..... but id sure be pleased if it was lower.  Id think they would be consistent with other PIs of this quality..... like the Aquascan, Garretts ATX, the ML PIs.  With Whites out of the game that could raise it to what i expect the price tag to be.  Then IF Joe does a battery for it.... add that.... AND id want both coils lol.  Adding Joes battery was pretty huge for the AQ too.   Fisher has made a pretty good investment in this machine.... so i also assume they would like to get that back quickly.  This has been a BAD year for business and Texas has been hit hard.

Mike im not sure thats a bad thing.  Had you been able to transfer that warranty .... now theres a deal enticer.  Plus the machine seems to be constantly changing for the better.

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Thomas..... i have NOT seen a final price .... but they have stressed its going to be much more expensive.  Thus the number buddy.   Im expecting it to be between $2200 and $2500..... but id sure be pleased if it was lower.  Id think they would be consistent with other PIs of this quality..... like the Aquascan, Garretts ATX, the ML PIs.  With Whites out of the game that could raise it to what i expect the price tag to be.  Then IF Joe does a battery for it.... add that.... AND id want both coils lol.  Adding Joes battery was pretty huge for the AQ too.   Fisher has made a pretty good investment in this machine.... so i also assume they would like to get that back quickly.  This has been a BAD year for business and Texas has been hit hard.

Mike im not sure thats a bad thing.  Had you been able to transfer that warranty .... now theres a deal enticer.  Plus the machine seems to be constantly changing for the better.

Thanks Dew. If they use the 4 drop in EBL batteries i think the run time will be fine. I doubt Joe would try and tackle a battery for this machine. His first battery for the limited was 4 EBL’s like the MDT uses. It had a good run time.

6 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Dew definitely would want the warranty. I already have everything for the battery mod for the limited might have to use it on another detector if I can't get that version. If I get the production model I'll be doing a different mod for that version to fit my needs.