Differences Between The Fors Relic And The Fors Core ?

ric44

If you have the green wireless headphones you may want to check the newer models like the Kruzer or Amphibio series.

16 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Mainly a bump from 15 kHz to 19 kHz. Both models are discontinued, and if not Simplex than I’d be looking at other current models as kac suggests.

So you think the Simplex offers as much or more than the discontinued Relic or Cors ? Was thinking in terms of Civil War relics .

34 minutes ago, ric44 said:

So you think the Simplex offers as much or more than the discontinued Relic or Cors ? Was thinking in terms of Civil War relics .

I did not say that. I recommended you check out the entire current lineup instead of shopping used. Warranties are nice. But nothing wrong with used if done right. I’ve purchased many used detectors, and rarely got a lemon.

The 19 kHz Anfibio 19 is a roughly direct replacement for the FORS Relic and more what I’d personally be looking at if I wanted a Nokta/Makro to relic hunt, but there are other less expensive options like the Multi Kruzer you might prefer. Suggestions only as only you know what you need and want to spend.

If theres one machine I can say I hate would be the FORS machines. The way they designed the handle/grip with the button in the middle is absolutely a arm killer. Cant grip it correctly with the button in the middle. At least I cant. If you have tiny hands you might be ok. Simplex gives you a lot more options and is prob deeper when comparing 11" coils. I would go for anything else but one of these arm cripplers lol. The way they balance doesn't help either. Even with the 5" coil still a arm killer.

19 hours ago, Kickindirt said:

If theres one machine I can say I hate would be the FORS machines. The way they designed the handle/grip with the button in the middle is absolutely a arm killer. Cant grip it correctly with the button in the middle. At least I cant. If you have tiny hands you might be ok. Simplex gives you a lot more options and is prob deeper when comparing 11" coils. I would go for anything else but one of these arm cripplers lol. The way they balance doesn't help either. Even with the 5" coil still a arm killer.

Thanks for the input my friend . Will stay with the Simplex if we ever get the deal done lol .

• Like 1