Has This Ever Happened To You!?

Let me count the number of times I remember and then multiply by 100!  But the one or two times it didn't are legacy.

• Like 6

Near the waters edge at a local beach, I found 5 bullets in the beach. There were no shell casings to be found.

• Like 2

I keep a old coffee ( large size } can in the back of my side X side, I just emptied it at the end of the season for the first time in a couple of years, I'll bet half of the mass was bullets and shell casings. Trying to do my part to clean up our detecting areas. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MSC said:

I keep a old coffee ( large size } can in the back of my side X side, I just emptied it at the end of the season for the first time in a couple of years, I'll bet half of the mass was bullets and shell casings. Trying to do my part to clean up our detecting areas. 

I have a small box with all my nuggets and a large drum with all the garbage I find. I call the drum the "drum of tears"

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I am actually thinking about bringing the drum to a jeweler and have the whole metal garbage molten to make "jewelry" out of it. Perhaps a bracelet or neckless (more like 1000's of them...). A reminder of all the sweat I lost in the desert and mountains.