Any Official Whites Forum Members Here?

Sleddman

On 2/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, Florida Tabdigger said:

I remember Deolslyfox. I don't see him listed here.

Was this the same chap that did the dfx/ v3i teach in at Kelly co. showing on youtube.

• 3 weeks later...

Deolslyfox ran me off the White’s forum for posting about the Sierra Pulse Pro, deleting my posts, claiming it was not a “White’s” detector. Since it was made by White’s at the behest of Jimmy Sierra, and only available through his west coast dealers. This apparently did not please Fox, and the Kellyco controlled “official White’s forum.” Steve Howard finally straightened them out about it, and apologized to me, but by then I’d taken my marbles and gone home. So I can understand why he might not show up here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/5/2022 at 1:07 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Deolslyfox ran me off the White’s forum for posting about the Sierra Pulse Pro, deleting my posts, claiming it was not a “White’s” detector. Since it was made by White’s at the behest of Jimmy Sierra, and only available through his west coast dealers. This apparently did not please Fox, and the Kellyco controlled “official White’s forum.” Steve Howard finally straightened them out about it, and apologized to me, but by then I’d taken my marbles and gone home. So I can understand why he might not show up here.

I know this wasn't fun, Steve; and reminds me a few more bad stories. White's had good luck to have Steve Howard, a very nice and helpful man.

• Like 4

On 2/8/2022 at 12:14 PM, Geotech said:

Carl from White's here...

hi carl!
 still feel bad about whitey! cut my teeth on their equipment! 
I realize kenny was getting old, but still feel they should have loosened up
the purse strings, and brought a "sharp" engineering crew on board. found a 'ton" of stuff
with sweet home's designs...I'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)

j.t.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Sleddman.  I was a member for several years, my back put me out of business so I was not active just prior to Whites forum shutting down.  I remember you.  I just joined this forum yesterday, and I am hoping to get out detecting this year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...