Nokta Came Through

I think most on here knew about the trouble I was having with my new Nokta Fors Gold Plus detector. The first thing Nokta done was send me a new handle being I didn't have numbers displaying on it. They paid shipping both ways but that didn't fix it Remember this company is over six thousand away. This Monday Nokta sent me a new handle and control box all the way from Turkey and I got it today. Well I'm seeing numbers on the handle I'd never seen before. Here again Nokta paid shipping to me and the same going back.

If for any reason you're not sure about putting your hard earn money down on a detector. Well this company called Nokta and people like Dilek has been there all the way for me. I say put your worries aside because this company makes a quality product. 

You've heard companies say they stand behind their detector. Well Nokta stood behind it and right up front willing whatever it took to make a customer happy.

I've said this in another post and that this is the first company to pay all shipping. I could have gone around the world for all the shipping Nokta has paid out for.

With me sending back the defective control box Nokta can find the problem. making sure it don't happen again too others..

Thank You Dilek and Nokta

Chuck Anders. 

• Like 3

I think most on here knew about the trouble I was having with my new Nokta Fors Gold Plus detector. The first thing Nokta done was send me a new handle being I didn't have numbers displaying on it. They paid shipping both ways but that didn't fix it Remember this company is over six thousand away. This Monday Nokta sent me a new handle and control box all the way from Turkey and I got it today. Well I'm seeing numbers on the handle I'd never seen before. Here again Nokta paid shipping to me and the same going back.

If for any reason you're not sure about putting your hard earn money down on a detector. Well this company called Nokta and people like Dilek has been there all the way for me. I say put your worries aside because this company makes a quality product. 

You've heard companies say they stand behind their detector. Well Nokta stood behind it and right up front willing whatever it took to make a customer happy.

I've said this in another post and that this is the first company to pay all shipping. I could have gone around the world for all the shipping Nokta has paid out for.

With me sending back the defective control box Nokta can find the problem. making sure it don't happen again too others..

Thank You Dilek and Nokta

Chuck Anders. 

Well I have to say that Dilek at "NOKTA DETECTORS" has the best customer service I have come across in my life time, never have I doubted them for a second, they will make things right for you with out any fuss, so anyone thinking of buying a metal detector from overseas would certainly have piece of mine knowing they will stand behind their product and give you the best experience in customer service.

• Like 1