Wishing Everyone A Joyous (or At Least A Better) 2021 - From A Finds Perspective 2020 Wasn't So Bad

Ho Ho Ho,  great finds! happy new year may your adventures continue. ht 

• Like 1

Chase,

Great summation of 2020 my friend! And the finds you have are fantastic in my view! I would love to be in Civil War era area's making discoveries! Those are just as special as any 1715 wreck finds on the Treasure Coast, but maybe a little easier to acquire! The stories behind the last people to hold these personal objects are sad, but amazing!

I wish you and everyone else here, a Merry Christmas! And plentiful finds in 2021! May we all hit some bucket listers in the coming year!🌲 👍👍

• Like 2

Merry Xmas to all from NZ. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year. Take care everyone and enjoy each day. Happy hunting!

• Like 1

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you guys too! Maybe next year will be sainer?

You have had a great year at some beautiful places with wonderful finds.

Congratulations and may 2021 be a better year for you and all the rest of us.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:57 AM, Chase Goldman said:

Below are pics of my finds and site memories over the past 12 months (cheated a little as a few of these go back into the end of 2019).  (Initial post photos omitted from quote -- GB_A)

Thanks for that photo chronicle, Chase.  The gold coin (well, all your finds for that matter) is well deserved.  I'm curious as to what %-age of time you spent in battlefield/encampment sites, given all the military artifacts you show.  I like the silver 1/2-Real.  No need to downplay finding one from the 1st Republic of Mexico.  Heck, weren't a lot of the Spanish ones coined in Mexico?