Last Digs - 2020

Looks like ole' man winter has won the battle for the rest of the metal detecting season here in upstate NY. Here's a few finds from the last hunt. A silver ring, 1876 seated dime, a badly roached two cent piece, a couple of wheaties, and three bucks in clad. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas. 

"There is no crying in metal detecting"

CH

H 12-23-20 (2).jpg

• Like 9

No crying. Definitely some cussin', however. Like when a sweet Permission on Friday turns into a sour Revocation on Tuesday! Before I'd dug a single hole! Crazy lady. Charmed her into letting me at least dig my six target flags; got a 1946 Wheat and a Sterling ring! :-)

I was on the hunt with him that day and all  I could muster was a flattened 3 gram silver ring and 6  beat up wheaties.If your   having a bad day and you start crying the ground feels sorry for you and spits out the good coins (LOL). How do you think I found over 100 silvers  this year.Clad  Hopper   also managed a  Seated Quarter plus a Barber half all in pounded parks.I still have not found Seated yet with my Nox. He called me over to the ring  before he dug it and it rang a shallow 35   on his Nox.I called it a silver ring and that  it was.