One you have broken or just missing? Didn't see any on the web but looks like it could be 3d printed easy enough.

This is a prime example of why GOOD forums continue to exist....

Help wanted...help freely given....

No BS, nothing except the shared interest and joy in the shared endeavor ...

How does this continue to happen?

Housekeeping.

Somebody is keeping a tidy house. No rubbish is allowed to accumulate and fester.

Thank you Steve H.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There are good people on this form I was  searching for a  part for my Tesoro Compadre,,Didn't think I would find one because they're out of business,, But  steelheader had some extras and sent me one out,, Thanks a lot again Jim,,,

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By NCtoad
      Not mine.  I doubt if the seller will get that, but I thought it was a crazy high price.  Seller also states that there were rumors that there were only 150 mojaves made.  
    • By NCtoad
      Anyone have experience with coil options similar to the precision 7” coil that comes standard on the mojave?   
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Tesoro 2007 full color catalog, 2.77 MB pdf file, 12 pages
      Tesoro Metal Detector Forum
      Contents:
      Tejon
      DeLeon
      Golden uMax
      Cortes
      Vaquero
      Cibola
      Tiger Shark
      Sand Shark
      Lobo SuperTRAQ
      Silver uMax
      Compadre

• By rled2005
      Does anyone know what the pots and push button on the circuit board of the Tesoro Lobo for? 
    • By Trisha
      I have a Tesoro detector but somehow the wires that go from the circuit board to the batteries have came loose. I need to see a diagram on where the wires go please?
    • By Dirk Digger
      I either need someone to help me find a manual to download for the original bandido (not 2) or I need info on what the little black knob is on the back of the control housing. Maybe how to ground balance it. General information about it.