Christmas 2020

normmcq

Those are really nice Norm. I like how each one is slightly different, unique and handmade. That's some good work there by your friend.

• Like 2

Peg

Steve Wandt, his business name is Natural Gold Jewelry  530 320 3096 He is very good to work with. He also made this pendant out of a specimen that I found several years ago. The quality of his work speaks for its self.

Norm 

pendant 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Norm, so glad it was Steve...that’s who I was planning on contacting when I get back west from Florida! He put a bale on a nice 7g nugget I found in Gold Basin a few years back...love his work and he’s a good guy! 

p.s. that’s an awesome speci pendant!

• Like 2

Fantastic pieces Norm!

+1 for Steve being a stand up honest guy. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him for several years and would like to get out and prospect with him. What a great reminder to touch base with him.

• Like 1

Norm,

Those will last forever.  I hope you gave some DNA info or maybe some pictures of the nuggets to the recipients that they can see how much love you put into finding all the gold.

I'm glad to see Steve's new work.  Did you get some of the gold from his Orange Peel Patch?

Mitchel 

• Like 2

Norm, that was a very special gift from your heart that will last forever in the family.

Or until the price of gold hits the $10,000 mark per ounce, just kidding about that.

Good luck on finding more soon as I wish you good luck.

• Like 1

Mitchel

No gold from the Orange Peel patch, was only there once, didn't know where it was. I'm sure that would have made Steve to have a nugget from his patch included in the mix!

Norm