Introduction

Well after over a year since selling my last detector I have re-entered the game again.  I was intrigued by the Nokta Makro Simplex+ so I bit after watching and reading reviews.  I have been a loyal Kellyco customer over the years so I saw they had a package deal with the WHP and PulseDive pin-pointer.  

I know that’s a Nokta package but Kellyco has always been good to me.  It came today and I got the headphones and pin-pointer wirelessly hooked in and all systems charged.

My previous systems have been a Garrett ACE 250, XP Deus, Nokta Fors CoRe and now a Simplex+.  

Looking to get to know this machine in the field.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum. That Simplex deal with headphones and Pulse dive is really good. The Pulse dive isn't very good on tiny targets like micro jewelry but works great on everything else. It is also very stable and hasn't falsed out on me yet.

Still have your Deus?

• Like 2

Welcome GR,

Glad to see you back in the game! Congrats on the new detector!👍👍

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kac said:

Welcome to the forum. That Simplex deal with headphones and Pulse dive is really good. The Pulse dive isn't very good on tiny targets like micro jewelry but works great on everything else. It is also very stable and hasn't falsed out on me yet.

Still have your Deus?

No.  I sold it years ago as I went to a Fors CoRe.  But looking back I wished I had kept it as it was an amazing machine.  Too much for me but I had bought and read as well as attended a day long class with Andy Sabisch < spelling ? on the system.

I am hoping the Simplex will be a good system for some years to come.

8 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Welcome GR,

Glad to see you back in the game! Congrats on the new detector!👍👍

Thank you.  I have been wanting to get back into it for some time.  My daughter has a Tesoro I got her for Her birthday years ago and I hope to get back to hunting with her.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think your going to be more than happy with the simplex, My buddies first find with it was a Spanish reale !!! They are really great machines. I wish you luck and welcome to the forum.

• Like 2