Tiffany Saves The Last Hunt Of The Year

Compass

Thanks DWD! I do love to find gold but you are right- a silver Tiffany ring is often more valuable than a generic gold ring and T&Co is always a big hit with the girls in the family.Ā 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Tiffany Saves The Last Hunt Of The Year

Congrats on the T&Co.Ā  My daughter has one that I found last year and a bracelet that I found this year.Ā  She goes through my finds with a fine tooth comb just in case i missed seeing the T & Co on it. LOL

• Haha 1

My best Tiffany find was perhaps a bracelet with silver and pearls that I found in a street gutter when I was doing a lot of running.Ā  Apparently someone had broken it getting in/out of their car and the string and pieces were not together.Ā  I sent it to Tiffany to replace a couple of pearlsĀ and a $150 later I had a $900 bracelet.Ā  The only thing 'bad' about them was the tumble their stock took this year.Ā  I don't know if it recovered.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

My best Tiffany find was perhaps a bracelet with silver and pearls that I found in a street gutter when I was doing a lot of running.Ā  Apparently someone had broken it getting in/out of their car and the string and pieces were not together.Ā  I sent it to Tiffany to replace a couple of pearlsĀ and a $150 later I had a $900 bracelet.Ā  The only thing 'bad' about them was the tumble their stock took this year.Ā  I don't know if it recovered.

That was some sweet eyeball find! I didn't know that about their stock but it won't diminish my excitement when I find jewelry with their logo on it. Every piece of T&Co jewelry I have ever found cleaned up beautifully which I think speaks to the quality of their metals and craftsmanship.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Compass said:

Thanks DWD! I do love to find gold but you are right- a silver Tiffany ring is often more valuable than a generic gold ring and T&Co is always a big hit with the girls in the family.Ā 

IĀ  Hope you get a gold Tiffany next.In 20 years i have gotten 3 silver ones.A ring in theĀ  water,AĀ  chain with pendent in theĀ  Ā dry sand and a chain with pendent in the turf.I have not got one in about 5Ā  years. My friend has about 3Ā  too.He also got aĀ  dry sandĀ  trifecta.GoldĀ  ,Platinum and silver in 1 day.He is the only oneĀ  I know who has done it on theĀ  Ā  dry sand.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dances With Doves said:

IĀ  Hope you get a gold Tiffany next.In 20 years i have gotten 3 silver ones.A ring in theĀ  water,AĀ  chain with pendent in theĀ  Ā dry sand and a chain with pendent in the turf.I have not got one in about 5Ā  years. My friend has about 3Ā  too.He also got aĀ  dry sandĀ  trifecta.GoldĀ  ,Platinum and silver in 1 day.He is the only oneĀ  I know who has done it on theĀ  Ā  dry sand.

Thanks DWD, I've been fortunate enough to find 1 platinum, 1 gold and 5 silver T&Co rings over the past 10 years- all but 1 in the wet sand. I also found a thin chain and heart T&Co silver bracelet but would love to find one of their heftier bracelets.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Dances With Doves said:

MyĀ  Ā friend Tony , Who made Grave-Digger max a titaniumĀ  Ā scoop found a titanium Tiffany ring.

I saw those on the Tiffany website and was surprised what they were charging for them.