From North Carolina

Germanrazor

Hello.  I just got back into detecting after about a year away.  I picked up a Nokta Makro Simplex system.  I am looking forward to getting this system into the field and learning it.  I have to say it seems to good to be true such a system with the positive reviews and features cost less than $350.  We shall see though.  Good to be here to see what others post.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to From North Carolina

Welcome, Germanrazor.  I look forward to you sharing your experiences with your new Simplex.  It has in general received positive reviews so I suspect you will be pleased with its performance.  Will you use it in or around water?  Regardless, it should produce good finds.

3 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Germanrazor.  I look forward to you sharing your experiences with your new Simplex.  It has in general received positive reviews so I suspect you will be pleased with its performance.  Will you use it in or around water?  Regardless, it should produce good finds.

Only when I go to the coast do I use my detectors near or in water.  Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome to the group.

If you know what to do , tell somebody else.

If you don't , ask here.

If you find something good , post a pic and tell us all the details.

If you can't find anything  , ask here.

If you figure something out,,,,,,

well , you get the idea  !

• Like 1