Gday From Nw Wa...

Bucketlist

Hi all,

I (we) are newly retired and setting up for life after covid....

We have been part time prospectors for many years, venturing ut when work permitted and sometimes when work did not permit.

90% of our time has been spent around the Kimberley and Pilbara regions, and whilst there are still patches to be found, the ground is hard on old limbs.

We will be heading off in our new van in 21 hopefully to see what the rest of Australia has to offer.

Hope to meet some of the Aussie prospectors out there in the never never, swap a few yarns, sip the odd whisky, and show a few nuggets or 2 around the camp fire.

Cheers

• Like 4

Enjoy the retirement and if you run across a patch or two good on you.  I think relaxation is kin to patience when you are seeking nuggets these days.  Detect where you camp and put a shot or two in your morning coffee.

Mitchel in Southern California

Welcome to the forum Bucketlist, Please post some stories with pictures of your adventures so we all can enjoy.

Good luck, good hunting, and have fun!

Welcome to the forum (and retirement), Bucketist!  I began part 1 five years ago and part 2 really kicked in Feb. 2020.  Stay positive; stay active.  (I see you are well on your way to both.)  Enjoy your travels and share some photos (finds, scenery, etc.) when you get a chance.

welcome to retirement bucketlist.  and the forums too , but priorities go to the retirement part. ! 

(I can't find a dancing emoji but you made it ! yee haaaa)

Your next adventure begins , good luck to ya !

Stop by and tell us how it's going and ask anything, no such thing as a dumb question..

I