Best Source For Tarsacci Accessories?

• The title was changed to Best Source For Tarsacci Accessories?

Dimitar is going to be the best source for headphone jack. He’ll probably refer you to McMaster Carr where he gets the (1” 5/8 diameter x 1/32” thick) O-rings, or he may sell you a few...
Dimitar@tarsacci.com

Aaron

• Thanks 1

The adapter is an M8.... you can get off Amazon..... the come solderless as well in a 90 degree angle which you can make point OVER the top of the shaft.   The cable doesnt get in your way.  Red O rings....McMaster's PN 1173N018..... black O rings McMasters PN 9262K657

• Thanks 1

Chase i was in the process of editing that post .... i added the info you wanted.  Ive handed them out to a couple guys here.  But to be honest.... ive only replaced them once.  I dont use grease on them.... just run um under hot water to bring back the natural stickiness.  My machine stays in the salt water so they seem real durable.   Just before each hunt i use a small painters brush to brush any sand off then blow to make sure its gone..... same with the cap.  Those black O rings are 1.5X36 Durometer 70A Buna N.  I believe USAsealing.com has them as well.

• Like 2

I gave Tony what he needed ... pin out ect early on and ive got  couple pairs of his phones.  Traded a pair to Cliff even.  Just dang good phones.

Settings we all use obviously with a little adjustment for the day maybe is...... AM, sensitivity 9, threshold 0, BKS OFF, St 30-33 track OFF, vol 15, GB 560 disc -30 and 9Khz... sometimes 6.5 hunting together in the water.  12khz in the wet sand 27 St.... 18 or 12 in the dry sand.   We reverse disc if we want to hear the targets rather than just dig um all.  That intels pushing the MODE button.... and a couple of times to get back to AM.  Jumpy screen but over a target just wiggle it a bit.   Its picky about where you get the best read.... normally back a bit from the tip.  on the wet sand you will get used to tiny pieces of iron like kind of like the Sov does or a machine that picks up hot rocks.   Thats why we went to the -30 .... if you notch say +28 you still get more positve responses.  Its a fun learning experience.....

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dewcon4414 said:

I gave Tony what he needed ... pin out ect early on and ive got  couple pairs of his phones.  Traded a pair to Cliff even.  Just dang good phones.

Settings we all use obviously with a little adjustment for the day maybe is...... AM, sensitivity 9, threshold 0, BKS OFF, St 30-33 track OFF, vol 15, GB 560 disc -30 and 9Khz... sometimes 6.5 hunting together in the water.  12khz in the wet sand 27 St.... 18 or 12 in the dry sand.   We reverse disc if we want to hear the targets rather than just dig um all.  That intels pushing the MODE button.... and a couple of times to get back to AM.  Jumpy screen but over a target just wiggle it a bit.   Its picky about where you get the best read.... normally back a bit from the tip.  on the wet sand you will get used to tiny pieces of iron like kind of like the Sov does or a machine that picks up hot rocks.   Thats why we went to the -30 .... if you notch say +28 you still get more positve responses.  Its a fun learning experience.....

Thank you! That gets me going . I have some new grey ghost waterproof amphibian 2 headphones with the equinox plug , I may change the plug to the tarsacci and see how they do.  If it's doesn't pan out I will order tony's