On 1/6/2021 at 6:09 AM, Rivers rat said:

I agree but aren't all manufacturer the same?????

To a degree. The point of my post is to cut through the BS, not to simply repeat what they are telling people. I’ll call out Nokta/Makro here as being a company that has been unusually transparent and honest with customers. They deserve a attaboy while the rest get a lump of coal. I do notice however that even with NM, the larger they get, the quieter things are. Most of the communication has been one person, and I doubt it lasts.

We start out being dear customers for new companies, and end up being wallets to be drained when they get larger.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

XP and Nokta Makro will respond. they do not have to beat Minelab only compete with them. they do not have to become No.1, they only right now have to catch up to Garrett and then become the best No.2.  It won't be easy but it will be more possible than conquering the Minelab Mountain. XP still has a few surprises.

• Like 2

First Texas missed the wave when they didn't go waterproof and wireless with their vlf's. imagine the f44 waterproof, wireless and possible dual frequency. that would be a fun machine

• Like 1