Greetings From Downunder

PhaseTech

Hi all, 

It's Nenad Lonic here - some may know me as Nenad Gone Beepin on YouTube. 

Long time lurker of Steve's forum, even way back when he ran the shop. 

Just wanted to say g'day and hope that I can contribute to some topics in the future. 

Cheers,

Nenad

• Like 5

Glad to see you here Nenad----!!!

I am still using the TDK headphones that use KLEER you suggested and I like them.... a friend of mine has 2 pair....

They fit comfortably under my knit cap when detecting in the cold --that also helps keep them on when i am digging a hole---

Looking forward to more videos and posts from you mate!

paul

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Nenad Lonic.

I too look forward to more posts, i choose this website a my main spot back in april. the info is great, the people tend to more civil and respectful here than other sights i checked out, imo.

btw-i like your name, never met another person yet with it, and i like unique.

Good to have you here and good luck out there. therell

• Like 1

Yay, you made it! Sorry about that darn robot killer at sign up Nenad. It foils not only robots but a significant number of people, including me. It is not just you, believe me. But it did reduce my spammer rate from multiples per day to almost nothing so got forced to do it unfortunately. So welcome to the forum indeed!

• Like 1

Hi Nenad, your membership here adds even more weight to the effort that Steve has put in to making this forum the fantastic archive of information it's become. Looking forward to reading about your detecting experiences from the southern parts of OZ.

For those here who don't know, Nenad was the go-to guy at Minelab Australia for many years answering peoples telephone calls about detectors and attending many events at different venues all over Australia, I even managed to get him in front of a camera for one of our DVDs, "The SETA Project", if some of you want to put a face to the name. http://aurumaustralis.com/jonathan-porter-outback-prospector-gold-metal-detecting-gpx4500-dvd/

JP

• Like 3