AQ Gold Ring #4 And Gold Chain

Congrats on the gold! I love my AQ too, with OBN's big battery, it is a power house on the beach. It Screams over gold & nickels! The other day I was hunting behind another detectorist using a PI, 10 inches to the side of a hole he left and three scoops down I dug a 7 gram 14k bracelet. I was fricken stoked considering the knucklehead left all his trash behind for me to go over. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Slimpickuns said:

Congrats on the gold! I love my AQ too, with OBN's big battery, it is a power house on the beach. It Screams over gold & nickels! The other day I was hunting behind another detectorist using a PI, 10 inches to the side of a hole he left and three scoops down I dug a 7 gram 14k bracelet. I was fricken stoked considering the knucklehead left all his trash behind for me to go over. 

I've been limited to 2 hours and 45 minutes. I do have a second battery coming in and OBN said maybe around the middle of the month he'll have my battery built. I can't wait to get a 4 hour hunt in.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, CCadrin said:

I've been limited to 2 hours and 45 minutes. I do have a second battery coming in and OBN said maybe around the middle of the month he'll have my battery built. I can't wait to get a 4 hour hunt in.

Got all supplies ordered, most will be here this week. Only hold up is the acrylic rod...maybe by the weekend. I do have enough rod to do a couple batteries so I will make sure I get yours ready ASAP. You wanted the M-8 connector? 11 hour battery or the 5.5 hour? I've miss placed my list so I need to go thru my emails and messages to gather the details on everyone that asked.

Another Great hunt Also! And good to see another AQ Lover! 

• Like 2

Looks like some old Gold there. Congratulations on two nice ones.

HH

Mike

• Like 1