Beach Week Get Away To Learn AQ

Well you definitely dug a lot of target. Bottle caps are hard to pass on for me too, especially when they are deep. I made myself a promise that the next time out I am only digging very faint signals, since the shallow stuff is probably junk. We'll see how it goes 😄 The AQ is a enjoyable machine to swing and when the conditions are right, I bet you find a lot of gold that was missed. I think the small ones or the broken band ones,are the ones I expect to find. Good luck and keep us posted on how you do again.

• Thanks 1

Looks like a good time out learning the "AQ". I've yet to get in a wetsand hunt with it other then all of the testing I did early on. I would like to try it up at ship wreck beach in Delaware someday.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Looks like a good time out learning the "AQ". I've yet to get in a wetsand hunt with it other then all of the testing I did early on. I would like to try it up at ship wreck beach in Delaware someday.

I'm sure it will do well. I did not take a separate picture of the little copper washer that was a very faint and narrow sound but came up in the first scoop. Took me getting down on my knees to find in the sand scattered from the scoop. About 3/16 outside diameter and thin; I was hoping it would be a five scoop gold something, but it did show that the AQ can find what would be in the micro jewelry range. I'm kind of hoping I don't find stuff that little in the water!

• Like 1

Great way to get to know your machine. Thanks for posting your settings.  It should help others still waiting, including myself with the learning curve.

HH Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mikeguard01 said:

Great way to get to know your machine. Thanks for posting your settings.  It should help others still waiting, including myself with the learning curve.

HH Mike

Thank you Mike.

Wish you had one. You would probably be teaching us some tricks!

• Like 2