Hi guys!

Finally 2021 arrived and we are still waiting for the AQ.It would be nice if someone could confirm if the release date for the final product is still in April as i heared before?

I found a link for a pre-order of the final unit at a UK website(Joe Allen) but they have removed it.That was a bit strange.Any report on the 8 coil and even price which Joe do right now would be interesting as well.any comments?

5 hours ago, PPP said:

Hi guys!

Finally 2021 arrived and we are still waiting for the AQ.It would be nice if someone could confirm if the release date for the final product is still in April as i heared before?

I found a link for a pre-order of the final unit at a UK website(Joe Allen) but they have removed it.That was a bit strange.Any report on the 8 coil and even price which Joe do right now would be interesting as well.any comments?

I sent mail to Joan Allen weeks ago in reference to their add showing the LIMITED addition and £1000 pound price with questions to clarify their add. They did not respond.

• Oh my! 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:39 AM, PPP said:

It would be nice if someone could confirm if the release date for the final product is still in April as i heared before?

April was just a rumor, nothing more. There is no official release date, and frankly I think April is optimistic to the point I’d be betting against it. For all we know Tom Walsh could still just pull the plug in the whole thing. I kind of hated selling my Ltd as it is possible I might not be able to get a “finished version” if one never goes to full production.

I think I heard that something like 70 units have been produced so far, but could be wrong about that.

I would rate the cooperative information sharing aspect of this “pay to prototype” as a fail. FT locked down the information flow, and people know as little now about what is going on as before this all started. I decided to bail and wait until the company gets it act together. I wish them success in doing so. My thanks to Rick, Alexandre, Willy, Joe, and the other forum members for listening to some of my thoughts about the Impulse.

• Like 9

I think it becomes a big problem for the Fisher when Minelab releases their new detectors this year if AQ does not come to market soon.I personally saved money for AQ for a long time and it may go towards the minelab maybe,really sad.

7 hours ago, PPP said:

I think it becomes a big problem for the Fisher when Minelab releases their new detectors this year if AQ does not come to market soon.I personally saved money for AQ for a long time and it may go towards the minelab maybe,really sad.

I keep hearing snippets of Minelab releasing a new machine. Can anyone elaborate on this. That covers a broad range of detectors. Thanks

looking forward to see any comments from Alexander about the progress and updates of the unit.Actually we haven't heard anything or reading any comments from him for a long time,hope he is busy with fine tuning the detector😄(moving the headphone connection to the back of the controllbox,implementing new battery design,new 8 coil)

Nothing new either on the Fisher AQ webbsite,its the same info which we had before.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked