Help Program V3i To Be Like MXT Pro

Luki

hi guys, my name is Luca and I am writing to you from Italy, I have recently purchased a Whites V3i, I ask for your precious help. I need the settings to make a program that turns my V3i into an MXT Pro in Relic mode. I would like it to be like Mxt Pro, identical in sound, recovery and performance. Thanks to those who will help me!

greetings from Italy and good life to all! luca

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Help Program V3i To Be Like MXT Pro

Hello Luca.

This chart is very incomplete about the settings. I don't have a clue about the MXT-Pro in Relic mode but I really like the relic mode on my Std.-MXT. My suggestion about the V3i would be to start in relic mode and have mixed mode switched on (stereo if you like). From that point you have to tweak the machine to what you like. Not having a V3i and a MXT-Pro this is all advice I can give. I know there are so many options into the menue you really can make it to act like the MXT-Pro. (assigning tones to VDI-ranges and so on...)

But I think there will be more than one user who has done this and may be he/she will chime in and share.

All my best and good Luck.

• Like 1

Luca .... if you want to make the Spectra V3I something similar to Mxt pro with 2 tone mix mode relic So you will have to adjust the program Relic or Hi for mix mode at Spectry .... especially for speed and separation, as well as for sufficient sensitivity and impact on small objects ... as well as sufficient resistance to more mineralized conditions ..

First of all, get used to using the 3F multifrequency with TX bost ON ... as the standard multifrequency setting for Spectra..then then, Spectra has excellent sensitivity and range ...
Further regulation of the stability of the detector by solving different terrain only by changing the setting of RX Gain ...

I modified the Hi-pro program with mix mode ... to 3F multifrequency with Tx bost ON ... - Rx gain 5-7, 10hz or 12.5 hz band Ground filter, recovery delay 30, Sat to 40, sensitivity All metal 60, sensitivity DS 90-93, audio 2tone, Mix mode ..

You can also use 1F 22.5 khz frequency with TX bost ON and Rx gain 5-6 ... ,, this setting is very powerful .... but in case this setting is too sharp for heavily mineralized terrain ... so turn off TX bost ..

• Like 3