Our Favorite Finds Of 2020

Hi everybody, I wanted to thank you all for welcoming us to this forum last year. Thanks for the info, the advice and the support. It helped me create an amazing bond with my son. I am grateful to you all. Here’s a little video of some of our favorite moments of the crazy year. Best to you all!

• Like 7

Nice finds.

I actually found a similar art deco bottle over the weekend, know anything about the maker?

The pocket watch is really cool, so rare to find one in tact.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:57 PM, kac said:

Nice finds.

I actually found a similar art deco bottle over the weekend, know anything about the maker?

The pocket watch is really cool, so rare to find one in tact.

I haven’t been able to get any information on the bottle. It looks super 1920s or 30s. I love it. It’s one of my favorite bottles we found. The deterioration on the metal cap looks like it’s about 100 years old so I think that’s probably an accurate age assessment. As far as the Makery goes, no idea. Haven’t been able to find anyone who recognizes it.

I haven’t been able to get any information on the bottle. It looks super 1920s or 30s. I love it. It’s one of my favorite bottles we found. The deterioration on the metal cap looks like it’s about 100 years old so I think that’s probably an accurate age assessment. As far as the Makery goes, no idea. Haven’t been able to find anyone who recognizes it. Yes the pocket watch is super amazing. We think we might have stumbled upon a cabin that burned down because a lot of those personal artifacts were found in a space with a lot of ash in the soil and burned spots

• Like 1

That sounds about right for the age, I have found an old Lysol bottle as well in the same period.

Not sure if you guys notice but when hunting woods where there are hills, concentrate your efforts at the bottom flatter areas of slopes as this is where things like coins tend to settle. Large trees the hill side of them where you may notice rocks gather as land erodes is also worth investigating.

If you have no old reference maps check the size of trees. Trees with similar diameter trunks may be where land was once cleared.

Good job on the videos. Thanks for keeping it real.