2 Hours Sesh With The Tarsacci

Hello to all and Happy New year it all started well as one the beach i hunt seems to have been cleaned of the loose sand by the recent storm,glad i could use my MDT after his minor repair .Did again some deep stuff ,the lamp bulb socket and the pyramidal lead where at 40/45 cm i tried to max out the machine and it was fun.As you can see lots of brass junk missed by others but i guess they did get the gold😃😃😆😆

Then the car gearbox decided it was time to die and the lockdown PART III started....

😄😄😍🤣

Enjoy

RR

20210103_122926.jpg

• Like 8

• The title was changed to 2 Hours Sesh With The Tarsacci

Happy New Years to you RR!

That's a good outing with the new machine! And sounds like it punches deep.

Not much worse then car issues. I have one right now with my Honda, battery light just came on the last trip out. Years ago I would had no problem putting a new alternator on but seems the older I get the less I want to mess with that stuff. Now to set up a appointment  I can't imagine having the transmission going out. 😬

46 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Happy New Years to you RR!

That's a good outing with the new machine! And sounds like it punches deep.

Not much worse then car issues. I have one right now with my Honda, battery light just came on the last trip out. Years ago I would had no problem putting a new alternator on but seems the older I get the less I want to mess with that stuff. Now to set up a appointment  I can't imagine having the transmission going out. 😬

So far i got no gold or silver with mine but i got deeeeeeep stuff.I m not saying it doesn't find gold i m just showing that there is no miracle machine........Raw and Honest 🍗🍖

RR

• Like 3