583 Donner...

4 hours ago, Slimpickuns said:

Nice one congrats on the 1st 2021 gold! So you got your AQ back, looks like its working good! 😁

Thanks Slim.  Got it back with new headphones.  No audio problems noted so far. (knock on wood)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rivers rat said:

Well done with the Gold price of Gold nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RR

Thanks RR.  A little over $100 is a good dig!!!

Funny as I thought you were talking about the Donner party of something when I read the title...nice hunk of gold jewelry you got there and spelling is not one of my strong points but I'll bet the donor of that earring really misses it 😉 

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, strick said:

Funny as I thought you were talking about the Donner party of something when I read the title...nice hunk of gold jewelry you got there and spelling is not one of my strong points but I'll bet the donor of that earring really misses it 😉 

strick

And spelling is not one of my strong points either as you have pointed out, and especially with auto correct. LOL  I am much better at listening and digging than spelling. :-)  Maybe I should just post the pictures. He He

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

That's a great chunk of Gold!! And good to see the "AQ" is back on the hunt!

Thanks Joe.  Couldn't have done it without your battery as FT forgot to send back my second battery and battery charger and the battery on the AQ only had a few minutes left on it.  But it's all good now. (knock on wood)  Audio appears to be normal now.

• Like 1

Nice first find!  Glad the new earphones are working out. After FT replaced my original earphones my AQ worked perfectly until the glitch with the volume knob. Now waiting for the repair and anxious to get it back in my hands!

• Like 1