This is my first.  No one to my knowledge has found one of these.  Seems to be more for sleep patterns.  $299.... so it’s pricy too.  Ouraring.com is the site if u want to check them out.   Going to cost me $59 to buy a charger if I want to keep this novelty.  Many of the fitness watches are cheaper... but aren’t this waterproof.   Down loaded the app but it appears the battery is down on it... or at least I hope.  1 scoop so pretty shallow .... came in loud like a TI ring.   Ceramic so it’s light as a feather.

8BA2F70F-DD89-4C7A-AD24-D57372FACD66.jpeg

6CC67361-0B91-4990-9C23-E91011F7CB4A.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

This is my first.  No one to my knowledge has found one of these.  Seems to be more for sleep patterns.  $299.... so it’s pricy too.  Ouraring.com is the site if u want to check them out.   Going to cost me $59 to buy a charger if I want to keep this novelty.  Many of the fitness watches are cheaper... but aren’t this waterproof.   Down loaded the app but it appears the battery is down on it... or at least I hope.  1 scoop so pretty shallow .... came in loud like a TI ring.   Ceramic so it’s light as a feather.

8BA2F70F-DD89-4C7A-AD24-D57372FACD66.jpeg

6CC67361-0B91-4990-9C23-E91011F7CB4A.jpeg

Hi Dew. Definitely strange. My thoughts. $59 for a charger to see if it’s the battery or toast ? Put it in your show case up front and marvel at it, and keep the $59. Nice.

• 1 month later...