Impulse AQ Operating Characteristics

6 hours ago, cjc said:

Let me qualify that statement.  When you have a pulse that you are really familar with--that you know the feild size well on, and you hear a very faint, narrow signal that's round--there is a very good chance that it will be non-ferrous.  I can certainly do this with the Cuda--having run it for 30 years....

Quote: it’s true though a narrow deep pulse signal is always going to be non-ferrous — simple physics. This statement is much different than narrow signal that’s round — there is a very good chance that it will be non - ferrous. I also disagree that it’s simple physics. I do agree with your second statement partially that being there is a chance it will be non-ferrous. JMHO. Good luck everybody in 2021.

20 hours ago, Carolina said:

Quote: it’s true though a narrow deep pulse signal is always going to be non-ferrous — simple physics. This statement is much different than narrow signal that’s round — there is a very good chance that it will be non - ferrous. I also disagree that it’s simple physics. I do agree with your second statement partially that being there is a chance it will be non-ferrous. JMHO. Good luck everybody in 2021.

My New Years resolution was to quit debates and hot dogs--for much the same reason...cjc

• Like 1
  • Haha 3