Did Any Of You Like Hunting High Conductive Silver Coins With The V3i Over Fbs Machines?

Since it seems FBS machines have found the most silver coin in the last 20 years by a wide margin we will give  them a 10 for all around silver coin   hunting. For those who have used it what would you give the V3i from 0-10.And just for kicks the AT PRO too.I would give the X -  terra 70 with the 10"7.5 kz. coil a 7.5 out of 10 for silver coins.I never used the AT PRO or  V3i.  I would give the X-terra 70 with the 9''concentric coil at 7.5 kz. only a 5.It struggled in trashy areas.With it's 9'' 18.75 kz. only a  2.5 and the 9'' 3kz. coil   a 6  since  both also  struggled in the trash where most coins  hide.This is for my  ground and  mostly for parks since that is what i hunt most.

• Like 1

I would give the Nox a 10  too in it's short career because it can keep up with the FBS machines. They     both may have advantages over each other in certain situations.I see Raphis and his buddy  Jamflicker both  kicking butt. Raphis now with his Nox and Jamflicker with his FBS machine.I  bet the next Minelab will top   both those machines.I also wonder how good  the V3i would be now if  they were more devoted to improving it. 

• Like 1

I have never used an fbs machine but have found quite a bit of silver on both my AT Pro and MK. MK hits silver unusually hard especially in lower frequencies, 5 & 14 khz. My Tejon is weak on silver but much better on nickels and gold.

Wonder if fbs machines bias are more towards the lower frequencies or do they utilize all frequencies evenly?

• Like 1

I think the FBS are more tuned to  the Lower frequencies.I have a AT gold  and it found a lot of silver at a ghost pier with a lot of nails with  the stock coil.I hunt mostly in places with aluminum   trash and that is where FBS machines do good.The Nox is no slouch too in those areas. Does 5kz on your Mk call bottle caps coins ? My 3kz. Xterra call  6''pull tabs coins and that can be a problem in parks.In areas where I am digging more  (schools)it is no big deal since I have dug gold rings thinking they were  coins because of the up averaging.