Dealer Sale Used Metal Detectors For Sale

Sad for me because into the future I just can't attempt the rough-terrain favorite Relic Hunting Ghost Town sites. This is my 'original' FORS CoRe that I received January 8th of 2015 and got me hooked on the Nokta and Makro product line. I call it 'custom' for the following reasons:

• By design, the FORS 'series' are longer-lengths when the rods are as short-as-they-go and I had two vehicles where they wouldn't lay down o the back seat, door-to-door, even at their shortest extension. So I had the middle-rod and lower-rod professionally shortened, just a little, to make them functional. No issues on length extension for daily use.

• The upper and middle rods were stripped and powder-coated what is called 'Edge Red' which gives the CoRe an attractive, eye-catching appearance.

The FORS CoRe comes with the 'standard' 7X11 DD, I have not used, and the only coil I have used on it is the small 4.7X5.2 'OOR' DD coil. This is the white-colored version, for the CoRe or Gold models, and since I work coils in and around a lot of debris and under brush I like a white coil to more visually track when I am working it. It is naturally in beautiful condition ... PLUS ... I have another new, white-colored 'OOR' DD I will include for the CoRe! Hard to find so it's worth its weight!

Also, it has the Hand-Grip and Control-Housing Environmental Covers, and I am including a spare lower-rod and a few Nut & Bolt & Washer sets.

$375 ... Nokta FORS CoRe w/'standard' 7X11 DD, one kindly-used and one new 'OOR' coils, both white-colored, a spare lower rod, Environmental Covers sand misc.

Free Shipping in lower 48!

Monte

503-481-8147

monte@ahrps.org

monte@stinkwaterwells.com

Was spoken for then my friend found out his 'other half' already spent that extra $$$.)

Tesoro Bandido II µMAX w/'standard' 8" Concentric coil ... and a 2nd option.
I'm hoping this will be one of the last to go as I might get my youngest son, Brian, to consider it. He's more into his MX-5, and still not as 'into' detecting as I'd like, but I got a Midi Hoard for his two kids and I think the coming better weather (sometime in the future) will get us out more often.

Brand New? Nope. Beat-to-death? Far, far from it. How does it look? As good or better than my own proven Bandido II µMAX that I pamper well. Everything is stock on this choice specimen, and I do have a 2nd coil option to choose from:

$350... Bandido II µMAX w/8" 'standard' Concentric coil.

... OR ...

$425 ... Bandido II µMAX w/8" 'standard' Concentric coil .. AND .. a choice-condition 6" Concentric coil.

I pay shipping in the lower 48. That's right, Free Shipping!!

Monte

503-481-8147

monte@ahrps.org

A Brand New Omega-8500 w/11" BiAxial DD coil. The Omega-8500 offers a lot of different adjustment options from the original Omega-8000, and there are a lot of folks who like it. This is ONLY the Omega-8500 w/11" coil and Control Housing cover and new 4" Concentric coil. However ... look at what I am asking for a brand new detector that's never gone out to the dirt!!!!

$250 ... Omega-8500 w/'standard' 11" BiAxial coil

• A new 4" Concentric coil

• Plus .. the Control Housing Cover.

Free Shipping at that killer-deal price!

Monte

503-481-8147

monte@ahrps.org

This was my 'Back-Up' Simplex + and I used it in a grassy park for 30-45 minutes. It has the 2.77 update, works excellent, as does my personal-use Simplex +. Personally, I think everyone ought to own one of these great waterproof detectors!

$250 ... Simplex + as described with wireless headphones..

Lower 48? -- No charge ... Free Shipping!

Monte

503-481-8147

monte@ahrps.org

This is a very pampered, pristine MX-7 that you'd have to look hard to find any sign of use, and that includes the search coil bottoms. This is a unique MX-7 because I had the folks had White's powder-coat the middle rod that Bengal Orange to match the upper 'S' rod making it very attractive. I use Killer B 'Hornet' headphones but have a set of White's Pro Star's that I used as 'loaners' that were hardly used and look and work great that I am including. Matter-of-fact, I think I also have a spare lower-rod to include for the accessory coil.

$375 ... MX-7 with 2 coils and 'stuff' as described above.

Killer deal AND Free Shipping in the lower 48 states!

Monte

503-481-8147

monte@ahrps.org

• Like 1

Great group of detectors Monte!

I just had to put up the last payment of my daughters tuition, so the pockets are echoing for now! Good luck with your sales!👍👍

• Similar Content

• By Gerry in Idaho
      As a dealer, I have taken many detectors in trade and with the new GPX-6000 coming soon, I'll probably be taking more gold detectors in trade from my 25 yrs of customers.  Here are some parts I figured is time to start clear up.  I have a variety of Upper and or S rods for different models of detectors.  Many folks use S rods for better ergonomics.  Some folks have worn out there old rod and need a new one.  Others just might want an extra one to look good when they trade their detector?
      I'm asking $35 shipped no tax for 1, $60 shipped no tax for 2, $85 shipped no tax for 3, $100 shipped for 4, or $120 for 5, or $200 shipped for all.
      Anyone looking for the black metal upper straight shaft for Minelab GP/GPX, I have some.    Also have non metal lower shafts of a variety lengths for the GP/GPX.
      Even have a few non metal carbon fiber upper shafts for GP/GPX (those were my favorite) as they are lighter and no metal.
      Have a few swing arms in the stash as well.

• By kac
      Finally got my patent for the digger, just made a new batch. PM me if you have any questions.
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/233812638842
      Thanks,
      Ken

• By steveg
      Hi all!

I would like to remind those of you in the market for a high-quality, heavy duty carbon-fiber sand scoop handle that I'm now branching out with my company into producing these handles.  While they are not up on my webpage as of yet, I do offer handles for T-Rex scoops, and have just begun offering handles for Xtreme and Stealth scoops (including marine-grade stainless steel threaded insert, bolt, and washer for attachment to the Xtreme and Stealth scoops).  I also have word from Nokta, regarding handle diameter dimensions compatible with their brand-new sand scoops, and can now confirm that I can offer handles for these Nokta scoops as well.  Finally, I have also done a few handles for customers who own other brands of scoops, on a special-order basis.  So, if you are in the market for a great carbon-fiber scoop handle, please contact me either here, or via email at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com, and I'll work to provide you with the handle you need.

Thanks!

Steve

• By cjc
      “The Minelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 20 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure. Topics include:
      Customizing the Equinox for your Conditions and Targets Sought.
      “Multi IQ” and High Gain Detector Operating Characteristics.
      Understanding and Applying the Equinox’s Features.
      Audio, Meter and Coil Control “Skill Building.”
      Beach, Shallow Water and “In-Iron” Skill Building with the Equinox.
      The Equinox as a Gold Jewellery-Hunting Machine.
      “Reverse” Hunting with the Equinox.
      Bottlecaps and Other Problem Targets.
      …and much more…
      (111 Pages, Softbound, $16.95)
      The Minelab Equinox: “An Advanced Guide”
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 22 previous detector “how-to” manuals, numerous articles and product reviews.  In this detailed and informative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breaking technology and how it can help you to find treasure.  Topics include:
      Using Theory and Basic Skills to Improve Your Accuracy
      Depth and Target Acquisition.
      Applying the Equinox’s Strengths to Your Sites.
      Using the Equinox’s Target Information to Learn Problem Targets.
      Methods and Applications: Creating Custom Search Modes.
      Across-Frequency Target Testing.
      “Gold 2” on the Beach and Inland.
      Salt Water Stabilization.
      …and much more…
      101 pgs. (Softbound, $16.95)
      “Skill-Building with the Minelab Equinox Series Metal Detectors”
      By Clive James Clynick
      Clive James Clynick is the author of some 24 previous treasure hunting “how-to” books and numerous articles.  In this detailed and informative book, he explains how understanding the Equinox’s operating characteristics and features can help you to find more treasure at park, relic and beach sites. Topics include:
      Dense Iron Methods and Skill Building
      Walk First. How Small Skills Add Up to Accuracy
      Managing the Heavily Processed, Modulated Signal
      Understanding and Managing the Power Curve
      Beyond Meter and Tone
      Accuracy and Conclusiveness
      Salt Water Stabilization and Depth Tips from Top Hunters
      Signal Balancing the Equinox for More Depth
      ‘Micro’ Gold and Chain Hunting
      Understanding the Upgrades
      …and much more…
      (8.5 X 5.5, softbound, 120 pages) $16.95
      Ordering and Reviews:
      http://clivesgoldpage.com/
      Summer special!  Three ship as two AND AUS $ at par use code AUS1

• By Jim McCulloch
      I still have a few Goldmaster 24K and GMX coils for sale. They are all brand new, never mounted, never used. Each comes with a brand new coil cover, personally autographed copy of my book "Advanced Nuggetshooting with the Goldmaster 24K," and my optimal tuning cheat sheet. The 6" round concentric is $135.00, postpaid. The extremely rare 8" by 14" is $249.95 postpaid. This might be your last chance to obtain these coils. No, I do not have any 6x4's. Continental US shipping only. I accept PayPal.
    • By Gerry in Idaho
      I have 2 CoilTek Anti Interference Coils for sale.
      1st is 17 x 11" brand new in box with matching serial #.  Comes with coil cover already attached. $200 + S/H.
      2nd is 1 time used (like new) 11" round and it too already has cover attached. $150 = S/H.
      Fits All Minelab SD GP and GPX Series Detectors.  Also fits White's TDI series.