For Sale Tesoro Diablo 2 Gold Demon Nugget Detector

Nice clean example of this uncommon nugget machine. Predecessor to the Lobo - uses the same 4 pin male 20 kHz coils as the original Lobo - no other Tesoro coils will work.

Works fine and besides the standard 10” DD coil, there is a pristine 6” concentric elliptical coil

$300 shipped 

5085CF29-1789-4C3E-AA56-3AD68E908700.jpeg

F304545C-F913-433D-83D1-31F776BB7D81.jpeg

B8E2438D-D2E3-4D95-852D-64AB708EE01B.jpeg

• Rick Kempf changed the title to Tesoro Diablo Ii Gold Demon Nugget Detector
  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to Tesoro Diablo 2 Gold Demon Nugget Detector

• Similar Content

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Lightly used and well known Reed's Battery Pack Audio Amp kit for the early model Minelab Pulse Induction detectors.  SD-2100, SD-2200, GP-Extreme, GP-3000 and GP-3500 models.   Yes it charges just fine.  They used to sell for around $400/$500.  Many folks still enjoy the SD and GP series detectors and like getting the extra signal strength and response to hear the deeper and weaker signals.  Read about it on google as so many Aussies and a few Americans will certainly talk it up.  $165 shipped.  You get everything but the detector flyers.

• By Rick Kempf
      Works fine on my DFX. Good condition, no seam cracks - top cover yellowed due to exposure to light over the years.
      $550 shipped FedEX

• By DB1000
      Saw them on Ebay for 750.00 Asking 650.00. Mint Cond. Also selling Regular DFX for 500.00 also in exc cond. AA battery holders, Charging transformers and batteries included. 

• By Northeast
      For Sale.
      2 Yr old Interfacion QED with 3 yrs warranty remaining.
      Coils as listed below.
      Comes with Quest Wire Free system and Bauhn Noise Cancelling headphones (great combo).
      Everything is in complete working order and as can be seen from photos is in very good to excellent condition.
      1 X set of batteries and required chargers/cables supplied (240 volt and car charger).
      Has original speaker components if this is what you prefer.
      New QED's with Nugget Finder Sadie 6" X 8" Advantage Mono coil - are currently selling for $1,950 (as advised today by Brian Skinn - QED dealer).
      Detech 11" Ultra Sensing Spiral Wound Mono Coil - are selling new for $345 (Detech website).
      Nugget Finder 20" Advantage Mono Spoked Coil - are selling new for $550 (Detectaden website).
      All coils have usual wear/scuff marks but are in very good condition as shown in pics. 20" has been hardly used.
      Information about the most recent update and warranty news can be found here. https://www.qedmetaldetectors.com.au/qed-news
      A further software update was announced late last year as occurring 'soon' but no further announcement as yet.
      Very sensitive machine. Has found gold. Perfect combination of coils and audio system to get you out in the field with your own lightweight, P.I. machine.
      Happy to spend 1-2 hrs with a new purchaser if the unit is 'pick up' rather than posted.
      This package with all components bought new would cost approx $3,050.
      Asking $2,300 (Australian $)  Would prefer pick up. Will post registered and insured at buyers expense.
      Cash on pick up or direct debit if mailed. Do not ask for any other method as it will not be happening.
      Located Myrtleford Victoria. Willing to travel approx 1 hr to meet for pick up/training.
      I do visit Bendigo region on approx a monthly basis so pick up/training could occur there if suited both parties.
      Any questions - please ask here if you are happy to. PM if you would prefer.
      Cheers, N.E.

Pictures of detector/coil/accessories can be viewed here.  

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=36401
    • By Dan(NM)
      11" pro coil for the FBS detectors, Explorer, Etrac, asking $110 shipped. I prefer Paypal friends and family or add 3% for regular Paypal.

• By Dan(NM)
      I have two AT Pro headphone adapter cables that I will not be using and the o-ring that attaches the transmitter to the shaft, asking $23 shipped . Please add 3% for regular PayPal.