Minelab GPX 6000 Revealed!

I'm told there is an unboxing video in Arabic too. I don't have a Facebook account to check.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Minelab GPX 6000 Revealed!
17 minutes ago, jasong said:

I'm told there is an unboxing video in Arabic too. I don't have a Facebook account to check.

If I see it, I can download it and upload it. 

2 hours ago, Northeast said:

Outwardly looks like a GPZ - Gold Monster cross. 

Going to be interesting  👍

My only question: Does it have Iron Reject? If not, not interested.  

If it can't cross over as a beach or relic detector I'm not interested. But I hope it can! If the user has any control over the settings it can probably be adapted to hunt relics, coins and rings. I also hope it has iron reject. There just aren't enough gold nugget hunting areas close enough to me to make it feasible to buy for nuggets alone.

Notice the cable is on the outside of the rod, I thought I read somewhere it was going up the rod.

• Like 3

Pictures of the box are bad on Facebook but from what I can see it says "All Gold, All Soils, All the Time" At the bottom of the box it says All Gold, Lighter weight, Easy Expert, up on the side it repeats a lot of what's on the bottom but I think it also says Built to Last, Nothing about waterproof though. I could be wrong about some of what it says, hard to read bad photo.

39 minutes ago, abenson said:

Notice the cable is on the outside of the rod, I thought I read somewhere it was going up the rod.

Indeed!!! Seems the plethora of coils from the SD, GP, and previous GPXs will still be able to rock on!

• Like 2