Minelab GPX 6000 Revealed!

33 minutes ago, abenson said:

Pictures of the box are bad on Facebook but from what I can see it says "All Gold, All Soils, All the Time" At the bottom of the box it says All Gold, Lighter weight, Easy Expert, up on the side it repeats a lot of what's on the bottom but I think it also says Built to Last, Nothing about waterproof though. I could be wrong about some of what it says, hard to read bad photo.

Below the box there's some sort of yellow sticker, and to me it looks like Joan Allen's brand! (Metal detect shop from the UK)🤔

47 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Looks nice. Weight? Price?

I have no clue mate

30 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I would have been surprised if you did, but those are the two specs I’d like to see.

I can always send you a customized Kinder Suprise Egg with couple of hammered coins and some gold!😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HotSauce said:

ml 6000.jpg

I do not see a weight unless I’m missing it. As far as price, they are including two coils, and two batteries. And wireless headphones also. That is going to drive the price up, but it adds lots of value also. So in considering price we will have to compensate for the extra items when comparing to detectors that come with one coil or battery and no wireless phones.

First time I’ve seen Minelab advertise GPX type coils as waterproof.

Minelab GPX 6000 Data & Reviews

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

Can anyone find the unboxing video on Facebook and post it here? I'm curious what the coil connector situation is. 

• Like 1

Elijah, can you see in the video if the coil connector is old style so old coils can be used? Or is it the chipped new connector?