Minelab GPX 6000 Revealed!

Regarding the video in which the Minelab 6000 detector appeared, he speaks Arabic and everyone talks about what he says well Are the Arabs getting the technology before other peoples? Haha, it's a joke, my friends!

This person is Hussain Al-Bayati, the exclusive and official agent of the Main Lab in the Middle East, specifically Dubai. He spoke about broad lines around the GPX 6000 detector.

The headphone works with bluetooth And also there is a cable entrance to the headphone He mentioned that the device works on any bluetooth headphone It was mentioned that there is an external amplifier for the coils, they are two Carousel size 11 And an oval size 17 by 12 and I think it's mono

He also said that there are numbers that are automatic between sensitivity and the ground balance, as in the gold monster He said that he personally found a gold nugget in the GPX 6000 detector, and this can only be found using the gold monster, but the new detector was able to find it and it was not deep

And I have tried exploration, no matter how powerful the device will not make the earth produce gold Also, digging for gold nuggets and carrying a gold detector between valleys and mountains to search for money It will not achieve what you want because those who preceded you took what was available, which was attended by minerals

And not always I remember 3 years ago that my friend told me that he extracted nuggets totaling 3000 grams and sent me a picture of it, but it is rare cases. I have come to that place that carries gold I found deep pits with a coil size of Z7000 And I found a friend of Abu Laila among them But what I got was 420 grams, and it was the only deal that was useful And then a year passed I only found a few grams of gold Then I retired from this field Which occupied my thinking and dominated my mind.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I notice from the specs that it is 57 inches extended, whereas the ZED is 60.1 inches extended ! :sad:   I already find the ZED too short, so this would appear to be worse ! 🙄

I also note that it uses a 3.5mm jack, which is smaller than the usual 6.35mm jack.

Is there any adjustment for the threshold tone ? I only see threshold ON / OFF mentioned ? 😕

What the hell Minelab ?

Rick

I think it will not provide anything because the stains and gold-producing lands have been cleaned by the giant pocket X-series gold detectors. As well as the Gold Monster 1000, as well as the legendary device GBZ 7000, if the Minelab 6000 detector does not exceed the previous one in terms of depth and sensitivity, it will not offer anything new Question: Are there people still finding gold in the spots produced in the United States or in Australia? We in Saudi Arabia go to well-known gold sites and we find only a few grams.

• Like 4

Still finding gold in Australia, Rasheed. 

Not as common as it once was, but it's a big place. 

Still much new ground to explore - - 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jrbeatty said:

Still finding gold in Australia, Rasheed. 

Not as common as it once was, but it's a big place. 

Still much new ground to explore - - 

and when we buy the 6000 we will visit the sites flogged and get whats left >>>>>>>

• Like 1

9 hours ago, araratgold said:

I also note that it uses a 3.5mm jack, which is smaller than the usual 6.35mm jack.

I recall back when the ML Gold Monster was announced (2017?) that I 'complained' about the small socket and was basically told (in an nice way) to get with the times.  But 3-4 years later unfortunately the only(?) manufacturer of headphones dedicated to metal detecting that has "gotten with the times" is Gray Ghost with their Gold Series release.

When the miriad of companies that cater to the face-in-the-cellphone generations release a well-fitting, extreme low latency, background noise reducing/cancelling/blocking set of headphones maybe we old-schoolers will get with the times..., if we're still around.

• Like 3

Just saw couple of Turkish resellers on Facebook saying that it has iron reject 🤔

• Like 3

JP, so since this machine appears to lack a GPS, what is GeoSense exactly? Is it just the auto adjusting gain/threshold algorithm based on what it senses the ground type is?

• Like 1