Minelab GPX 6000 Revealed!

I have seen the promotions of Minelab since the ML1500 up to the Zed. I believe their facts are correct in promotions but they are always done in the best suited condition for what suits the said Detector even if the are far removed from some condition that exist where we detect. If these are real where is the Zed comparison and if the Monster is good in these  results it looks like very mild ground condition were used.

• Like 3

Didn't anybody notice the asteroid of pure gold in the teaser video?! Forget the new detector; I'm saving my money to buy a seat on the next SpaceX passenger rocket to Mars, then hopping on a shuttle to the asteroid belt! Now where did I put that rock hammer? 🤩🤪

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, araratgold said:

Performance chart, impressive if true !

PERFORMANCE CHART.jpg

It doesn't really say anything without the context of the conditions, machine setup, and coils used.  Too many variables to even make it possible to verify an apples to apples comparison.  I have a similar issue with their GPX Mono/DD coil chart - which is similarly somewhat ambiguous.  I am sure it is "true" in whatever context ML used to do the comparison, I just don't know how "impressed" I should be without the corresponding technical background information.  I do think that ML is not releasing a dog here.  It looks great and there must be something about the underlying enabling technology (GeoSense-PI), that is, pardon the pun, groundbreaking for PI.  So can't wait to find out more.  Thanks for posting.

• Like 2

Apparently and from the picture above, there is a 11 in Monoloop and a 14 in DD in the box. The 17 in is optional and not included. And from the picture it appears that the DD is intended for canceling out EMI or conductive noise, but perhaps without much depth added, i.e. when compared to the 14in stock on the GPZ. The monoloop seems to be similar to the one on the SDC, with comparable applications albeit a bit bigger than the 8 in on the SDC

9 hours ago, araratgold said:

Performance chart, impressive if true !

PERFORMANCE CHART.jpg

It gets a 5 star rating on the three smallest pieces & only a 4 star rating on the biggest. Have I missed something here? I would have thought the bigger ones would have been off the chart.😂

G4G

48 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

Apparently and from the picture above, there is a 11 in Monoloop and a 14 in DD in the box. The 17 in is optional and not included. And from the picture it appears that the DD is intended for canceling out EMI or conductive noise, but perhaps without much depth added, i.e. when compared to the 14in stock on the GPZ. The monoloop seems to be similar to the one on the SDC, with comparable applications albeit a bit bigger than the 8 in on the SDC

I suspect there are multiple combo detector/coil packages  - Probably a deep seeker package with the 11"/17" Mono Loops and a difficult sites package - with the 11" mono and the 14" DD.  

The pic below definitely shows a 2 monoloop combo pack exists, too.

image.png.73c41076732a2f874741a6e1e3557685.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, araratgold said:

PERFORMANCE CHART.jpg

While didnt Minelab include the GPZ7000 in their comparison chart?

• Like 3