Joe Obn In Detecting Accident, Prayers.

Hey Joe,

I heard about your accident out there in the water on Toms forum. I hope your okay. I’ve hunted before in the water in the winter, can be risky even for us old pros. Be careful out there, hope to see you back soon!

Aaron

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Hello all,

I found Joe's explanation of the accident on friendly forum! Here is a screen shot!!

Glad your ok Joe!!👍👍

20210121_035737.jpg

I am glad Joe's on the mend. I was just thinking about him yesterday. Thanks for posting that. Sometimes no news is good news. I was worried when he didn't post anywhere, but it sounds like he is resting and in good spirits. Great news!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

I am glad Joe's on the mend. I was just thinking about him yesterday. Thanks for posting that. Sometimes no news is good news. I was worried when he didn't post anywhere, but it sounds like he is resting and in good spirits. Great news!

You can't keep a good man down! 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Joe.  I hadn't been reading this thread.  I'm glad now to see the post and understand what happened.  There will still be a few rings waiting for you I suspect.  I like your new 'rules' and perhaps you can run a lottery for partners!

Any partner of yours should pay the daily expenses and perhaps a training fee.

Mitchel

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

As far as what happened, Joe D's post above covers the details....

Glad you're back to (almost) 100%, Joe.  I don't hunt in the water but I enjoy reading all of your finds posts (and those of others, for that matter).  I look forward to more of those when you get back at it, but in the meantime it's good to read you still have the positive, enthusiastic attitude you've always displayed here on this site.

There's a lesson for me, too.  Even the most experienced can encounter life-threatening situations.  I occasionally go into the mountains and deserts (by myself sometimes) and taking the proper preparatory steps can make a huge difference.  I'll take that even more seriously from now on.

• Like 2